Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I can see this argument. Especially as it brings pace into the team allowing for a better press
also gives them more than just kent to worry about, and keep them occupied on both sides of the pitch, makes our counter attacks a lot more dangerous too, and from a selfish point of view, I just want to see how kent and wright play together

The Motherwell-supporting host was brought in, and I thought we were getting a fair crack of the whip after years of the martian and delahunt, but he seems to be now toeing the party line (septic agenda)

Don't judge on first appearances, that's the human failing.

I will not listen to the bunch of chancers on clyde even if ye tried tae bribe me.

I switched off just before the first caller started and it wasn't mentioned no.

Did enjoy the 'Forfar fan' summary at the end of the tims game today it was the perfect preparation for playing us next weekend apparently B-)
How do you know when the first caller started, as you had already switched it off?
:cool:

How do you know when the first caller started, as you had already switched it off?
:cool:
At the time when I switched off it wasnt discussed during the game taking place or at half time/full time report. Maybe it was during phone in but as I say I switched off at the first caller.

Highlight for me:
Ragin’ Andy- “Look at all Liewell and Dermot have accomplished, blah blah 9 in a row”
Host- “You could argue they lost 10 in a row”
Ragin’ Andy - “ 10 is just a number...”
LOL :))B-):shh:

enlighten us to the cause of this pain?
Ragin’ Andy hit all the bingo spaces ( C*ltic won this and that over the last 10 years, Gerrard has only won one Championship, Eddie Howe should be jumping at the chance to manage them so he’s crap for not taking the job right away, etc.) all in a constantly rising whine that was music to my ears! Live it up Ragin’ Andy! B-)

Haven't missed this show the past few weeks to be honest.

I can't stand listening to Gordon Duncan anymore and his cringy patter.

Wilson seems confident they will beat us at the weekend after their win against Livingston as there's signs of improvement under Kennedy.

I’ve been pissing myself laughing at the ones coming on rhyming off the past 9 years to say they’re still the best team. You can tell they’re sitting absolutely seething at people calling us the champions etc. The one yesterday trying to convince himself they’re the biggest and best club was hilarious. “We, we , we’ve won 9 twithe, the Thcotith cupth oor cup. We’re the biggetht club in the country, wan title doeth’nt change that”

I’ve been pissing myself laughing at the ones coming on rhyming off the past 9 years to say they’re still the best team. You can tell they’re sitting absolutely seething at people calling us the champions etc. The one yesterday trying to convince himself they’re the biggest and best club was hilarious. “We, we , we’ve won 9 twithe, the Thcotith cupth oor cup. We’re the biggetht club in the country, wan title doeth’nt change that”
Teeth like Texas!

Full of wide open spaces.

Did he call Brendan a Judith?

Back