Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Broony up next,like a fucking PG Tips advert!!
lovuU0s.gif

He wants to commend them now for their testing system
Funny how as soon as the testing is out of their control they get positive tests
It also appears that Bheast players are defeating science in how Covid19 works as they catch covid immediately on leaving their club only to test positive when arriving a day later on international duty in France with no incubation period at all
They’re a club like no other remember

the mentally challengeds are circling the wagons. Expect more of the party-line about being picked on, poor Irish Catholics, etc. Absolutely pathetic.
And thats why that rancid wee 19th Century Terrorist scrote is so dangerous. He knows fine well what will happen when he pulls the poor me, we're being bullied, we're being picked on, it's not our fault pish. He stopped short of the pape, beggar, tattie howker tirade from the past, but the inference was there. The more deranged amongst their support WILL act on this - history has shown that, and Lennon also knows it! :mad:

I’ve not listened to the show for a few nights but can some one explain the “ Celtic dropped 4 points unfairly “ speech to me ?

How unfairly ? What was unjust about not winning both games ? They were pish.

Delusional Tims are calling in with their pseudo reasons Lennon should go.
Let's say Rangers win the league and sellic keep Lennon. If TLB went on to win a treble next year they would still want him, Brown, Duffy and the Junkie out.
They wanted ten and right now it looks bleak. Everything else is window dressing. They wanted "ten".

Back