Clyde SSB and the media in general

Jaws II

Listening to this after their humping last night.

Most Celtic fans are quite rightly embarrassed by that major pumping and some saying he can’t organise a defence.
However the boy from priesthill raised my point we got ripped apart for our defeats to Juventus and even for drawing against the best team in the world at home.
Yet not a peep from the biased scottish media, and certainly no comments like they should only be judged on their European results.
When it comes to Europe his results are no better than Strachan or even Lennon , in fact I would say they are worse and both had a better Rangers team to play against.

Rogers is a decent manager but domestically his competition is easier than what the other scum managers mentioned who also done more in Europe and never mind comparing with O Neill.

The media is a disgrace in this country.

The frustration for me with us just now is I don’t think Celtic are that great. Yes we need to spend some money but a good quality manager could challenge them. When Rogers gets challenged I believe his bottle will crash.

Most Celtic fans are quite rightly embarrassed by that major pumping and some saying he can’t organise a defence.
However the boy from priesthill raised my point we got ripped apart for our defeats to Juventus and even for drawing against the best team in the world at home.
Yet not a peep from the biased scottish media, and certainly no comments like they should only be judged on their European results.
When it comes to Europe his results are no better than Strachan or even Lennon , in fact I would say they are worse and both had a better Rangers team to play against.

Rogers is a decent manager but domestically his competition is easier than what the other scum managers mentioned who also done more in Europe and never mind comparing with O Neill.

The frustration for me with us just now is I don’t think Celtic are that great. Yes we need to spend some money but a good quality manager could challenge them. When Rogers gets challenged I believe his bottle will crash.

It's crashed in europe, he's a fish out of water there as their results show.

The Scottish press and media are petrified of liewell and he no doubt has them threatened with withdrawal of advertising money if they are overly critical of Rodgers

You just know they'll scrape through a round in the Europa and they'll be favourites to win...

We all know that is how it will be portrayed but there are much better teams than them they will have to face in Europe's second club competition.

W.A.T.P.

I just listened to abit of it there a tim phoning in complaining that uefa want spain italy germany england just those five nations in the champions league his exact words :rolleyes:

I just listened to abit of it there a tim phoning in complaining that uefa want spain italy germany england just those five nations in the champions league his exact words :rolleyes:
Celtic are simply there to make up the numbers and their fans to pay for the uefa night out with all their fines.

Rodgers failed to get liverpool into the champions league and the europa league.he is simply out of his depth in europe.not that any of the scottish media will admit this.

The Scottish press and media are petrified of liewell and he no doubt has them threatened with withdrawal of advertising money if they are overly critical of Rodgers
I firmly believe that apart from being petrified of Liewell, the so called media in this country are in the main scum supporters.

French newspaper's player ratings for last night.

DPS1-rVW0AAw2zb.jpg

He is a good manager a few batterings by some class european sides wont change that but it is interesting the way the press dont want to criticise or moan too much about these results because they obviously dont want to upset him and ofcourse want him to stay exactly where he is. He will make it to 10 thats their view and i guess not many would argue.

There would be no excuses if that was Rangers losing 7 goals to any side, like scottish refs im often amazed by just how biased reporters are towards Celtic. They are an important part of the Celtic family.

Rodgers is very poor in Europe.

They claim he is unfairly judged because Celtic don’t have the money the teams they are facing have.

However even at Liverpool , where they had that advantage , Rodgers was still poor in Europe.

He can’t seem to set up a team to stop another playing or change his set up during a game .

Posted in another thread and I think it is as valid here:

Celtc have manage to completely control the narrative in this country.

In the past 12 years their dark-web have controlled the "feelings" of football supporters in this country. They have made it "poisonous" to talk about their criminal failings that resulted in the abuse of minors. They have made it distasteful to even raise it in public. They have made all football supporters that actually challenge them on the subject feel inferior for having the temerity to do so.

IN tandem with this control of the narrative, their ability to basque in a false self aggrandising light amidst a compliant mhedia is there for all to see - but raise it with other supporters and you are simply a bigot or biased.

How will this end I wonder?

When we were thrashed by a brilliant Juventus side, the tabloids the next day had cartoons of Del Piero laughing at Alex Cleland. Make no mistake, if that had been us last night in Paris, the tabloids would have 12 page celebratory pull-out souvenirs of our destruction. They'd be pissing themselves laughing and the jokes would be relentless.

The funniest bit about last night was Mutton. After the first minute and the sclaffed, deflected shot goes in, he went into a monologue about how Brendan had now mastered getting his defence to move from 4 to 3 or 5 at pace meaning they could now contain teams, fast forward an hour and the same Mutton claimed the defence was rotten and they needed a European quality CB :D

I listened to half an hour of ssb and tbh was a bit gutted Roger Hannah wasnt on love when he does his wee speech after Cl defeat for Celtic, he always has so much sympathy for them and knows exactly how to pick them after a bad result. Also a few digs at Rangers and everyones feeling so much better about themselves.

I totally agree. They are there for the taking. We can still get to #55 this year, we just need a new manager and a good transfer window.

I totally agree. They are there for the taking. We can still get to #55 this year, we just need a new manager and a good transfer window.
A bit ambitious but you are right in saying it is possible. They are very beatable but so much has to go our way including the right manager.

Back