Clyde SSB is confused over Joe Aribo

Clutching at straws

Confused old Knew Keevins.
OTjxkS9.gif

Isn’t it oh so boring that preseason training has just this week started and already the usual suspects are getting in their cheap digs.

The fat Japanese I’m sure grants knew Keevins and all of his other media lackeys freebies for friends and families at the tattiedome if they openly slag off Rangers.

Anywhere I’ve worked previously there was a register that you had to document items that suppliers gave you, golf brollies, tee shirts etc.

I wonder therefore if radio Clyde has a register of gifts, if not they leave themselves open to questions of corruption. (Of course they don’t)

Understand that Keevins has four priests in his family. Wonder if he goes into the box to confess his hatred of Rangers and seeks forgiveness.

Spew was a disgrace last night.

In full Lawwell PR mode, questioning Turnbull’s character then had a go at Aribo for no reason. Old mentally challenged prick.
Will be funny if he moves to Norwich, now an EPL club. Their pish about a lack of ambition or not backing himself will be right out the window.

Isn’t it oh so boring that preseason training has just this week started and already the usual suspects are getting in their cheap digs.

The fat Japanese I’m sure grants knew Keevins and all of his other media lackeys freebies for friends and families at the tattiedome if they openly slag off Rangers.

Anywhere I’ve worked previously there was a register that you had to document items that suppliers gave you, golf brollies, tee shirts etc.

I wonder therefore if radio Clyde has a register of gifts, if not they leave themselves open to questions of corruption. (Of course they don’t)
Glasgow City Council would benefit from such a list.

Fire away and tell us all then without mentioning company's who advertise with them.

I meant the Clyde phone in obviously.

The amount of people who say they don't listen to it, yet you come on here and there's a thread about it almost every single day.

It wouldn't exist if we were more mobilised imo.

For those newer/younger bears on here, I had the misfortune of crossing paths with #shugknew a few years ago when we played Bristol in a pre season friendly as he was staying at the same hotel as me- couple of old songs sung in a meaningless pre season game and it was all over the papers thanks to guess Hugh?

This auld prick who supports the paedos actually went to Bristol to find something negative to write about us in a nothing pre season game- this is the type of nonce accepting scum bag we’re dealing with bears,choose your options for football news wisely I’d suggest.

Gerry Collins on Rocksport last night was told on air the deal was off for Turnbull so he said aw well i don't think many Celtic fans will be too bothered.

A few mins later he said about 3 times that he thinks Celtic will go back in for them after Bill saying it was done.

Doesn't sound bothered eh :)

People quoting Bosman and all that jazz has merit, but it's over complicating basic common sense.
The lad has no team/job.
He is looking for a club/contract/job.

No ones unemployed ex-boss has much input in such a scenario in any walk of life.
Is he not aCharlton player until June 30th? Or something like that.

Auld spew isn't really up to date when he opens his gub to spout shite as before his programme had even went on air it had been announced that Bowyer was staying at Charlton.Behind the times is the bigoted auld bastard.

Back