Clyde SSB.

PT98

Official Ticketer
Was out earlier at the back of 6 for my essential shop and was flicking through the stations. Surprised to hear this was still on. What exactly are they discussing? Was only on for about 20 seconds then the adverts came on so never heard much.

Articulate Lawrie would've been on...

"Halloooo Shooo and the beloved panul. How are you doing how are we all how are things are you well? I hope you are all well and avoiding this virus of Corona thingymajig? I really had to call in given this week devastating news that King David has left Ibrox. I would be worried if I was a real Rangers fan, not just a closet one... Apologies for my bad manner how are you panul, I'm here to talk about my club..."

Was out earlier at the back of 6 for my essential shop and was flicking through the stations. Surprised to hear this was still on. What exactly are they discussing? Was only on for about 20 seconds then the adverts came on so never heard much.
Oh were you surprised aye? Really? You couldn't believe it eh? :D

Unlucky op,
usual FF thread, naebody actually answers the question, lol.

The amount of nonsense they spin when there is stuff to talk about, they will be masters of making stuff up just now to go on about.

To be fair to Gordan Dalziel, he wasn’t impressed with only the 10% wage cut from the Scotland manager.

I have it on most nights on my way home. The past week or so the format of the episodes have been -

“Tell us about your favourite cup final”

“Tell us about a match that sticks out for you”

“Best wingers”

“Best goal”

“Classic matches”

Generally the same topics as the Bear Pit.

Hugh Keevins has been on the panel remotely and some of the panel are dialling in from home also.

Last edited:
Oh! for the days of J. Sanderson and co. them were the days, wee Jimmy stood no crap from anyone, including them.

When you think things like Tudor crisps and Alpine ginger have come and gone and this is still going, it’s a crying shame. Not that I listen to it but hearing the comments on here about it is bad enough.

I think the topic of the show was people recommending football related books and tv shows to watch. I heard the last 30 mins or so.

The fulltime teaser was a tough one -- can you name the two players who have played in the Old Firm, Sheffield derby, Tyne-Wear derby and the Edinburgh derby?

I got one of them but didn't hear who the other is.

I have it on most nights on my way home. The past week or so the format of the episodes have been -

“Tell us about your favourite cup final”

“Tell us about a match that sticks out for you”

“Best wingers”

“Best goal”

“Classic matches”

Generally the same topics as the Bear Pit.

Hugh Keevins has been on the panel remotely and some of the panel are dialling in from home also.

They've been dialing it in for decades.

Haven’t listened in a long time but the just of the programme will have been the same as it’s been for years now.
Rangers bad - Celtic good.

it’s all they know

I don't deliberately listen unless I'm stuck in the car as its usually chronic patter, but I'd really like to know the answer to the above teaser?!?

I still listen to it occasionally, at the end of the day it's still good to listen to the opinions of the good, the bad and the permanently demented ....there are still plenty of bears who call in. Clearly were not as staunch as you bears who don't tune in though :)

I don't deliberately listen unless I'm stuck in the car as its usually chronic patter, but I'd really like to know the answer to the above teaser?!?
I do occasionally listen on the way home if I'm a 6 o clock finish. Its not always as bad as is made out on here but do have to turn it off sometimes as can feel my blood pressure rising.

Back