ClydeSSB This video shows the stark contrast of @shinjukushug opinion on what a red card is.

I'm sure someone asked the panel about this tonight but Keevins had left by this point and he was told Keevins will be back on Friday. I suspect that guy will have trouble getting on if he returns on Friday!

We all know he’d bleeting about points being docked if a Rangers player buggered off to Spain.

He’s a sleekit bastard.....

They've not been punished. The player has by the club, the club haven't. Scottish football is as corrupt as ever. Even talksport were saying it should be points awarded to the other teams as a win. The entire UK is laughing at the state of our football.

Whats the point? They get away with everything and no one says a fucking thing about it. Make no mistake, this will be the most corrupt season we've seen yet and i'll tell you this, if they win another one, it'll be through help from the spfl and if that is the case i'll be done with it. Shower of corrupt wankers.

Correct, only 2 games into the season and all the usual suspects are lining up to defend the yahoos. It's going to be hard going if we are neck and neck towards seasons end. Every sleekit yahoo trick will be played.

If that was Alfie he would have been offered a ban by now., The media would have been full off it.

That's if Clancy had missed it in the first place,

We would have been told he lifted his arms he has to go .

They do and say as they please.

it's so predictable

Back