Co-efficient - not as promising as it was a few weeks ago

It's likely the Ukraine will finish above Scotland unless Rangers exceed expectations.

More realistic for us, the club, is to get above the scum in the rankings where they're 5 ahead for next year (two wins and a draw). Hopefully we can get even more to ensure we're seeded in next season's CL qualifiers.

Edit, I notice some posters don't realise the top two go into the CL qualifiers next season.

Last edited:
That mob are getting a lot of stick for being too focused on us, not building for the future, and falling asleep at the wheel. I think it's pretty clear they actually are planning ahead and trying to sabotage the coefficient in order to prevent us from getting straight into the CL groups at the end of next season.
Wouldn’t be the first time. Remember the game they threw to have us finish 3rd in the league and give Hearts the 2nd spot.

If Us and the poets get a win and 2 draws in the last 4 games another 1 point on the average.
I think The 3 Ukrainian teams will only get 1 win between them in the last group games so only 0.4 points towards the average and only 1 team through likely (probably Kiev). If this is the cast Scotland will have a slight buffer and I think even if they go a round further than us, we might just have enough of a buffer to keep 11th place.

Turns out the poet's winning at least one of their games could be vital for our coefficient.

How sad is it that these bastards voted us out the game all those years ago? The media's club of choice rack up trophy after trophy for what? Seems a ridiculous length of time where it only makes our league more Mickey Mouse than ever before.

mentally challengeds in control of Scotland make us a fuckin laughing stock.
Time these paedo cunts done some jail time instead of fucking up our game.

Back