Colak injured Jack in Squad

Does there come a stage where we have to question that these injuries players are picking up is a sign of a lack of commitment to the management team?

It's utterly bizarre how many we are seeing at the moment.

Reminds me of when players don't like an international manager much they always have an 'injury or niggle' and can't play for them.

If Sands is out, who will start in midfield? Has to be Lundstram, Tillman, Kamara. Arfield has been garbage for quite a few games now. Davis seems to be out the picture.

All this is bullshit about luck btw. Up there with people thinking you jinx a score in the threads when mentally challengeds are playing.

There’s a point when you look at it and wonder what the fucks going on. Obviously there’s ones that just happen and can’t do anything about it still it’s a concern. Just expect it now

If Sands is out, who will start in midfield? Has to be Lundstram, Tillman, Kamara. Arfield has been garbage for quite a few games now. Davis seems to be out the picture.
Hopefully Jack Kamara & Tillman. Still absolutely fuming at Lundstram, he'd be lucky to kick another ball for us if a more ruthless manager was in charge.

To those blaming Gio keeping the squad fit enough, it's worth noting that our injury concerns for some of these players went back to before Gio with the likes of Jack and Helander, and some are due to spfl thugs like with Lowry.

I'm not saying that the injuries are coincidence, and it's worth looking at played fitness, but there's more to it than just 1 problem.

Chance for Morelos I guess.

Looked a bit sharper the other night. But still these injuries are brutal.

Absolutely scunnered with it. Break can’t come quick enough. Although at the other end of it wee will still be missing key players
You actually can't make this sh#t up! Anyone still thinking this is just a wee run of bad luck as far as injuries are concerned must see it's more than that now.

Need to ditch this 4-2-3-1 formation GVB seems to play all the time. In Europe we leak like a sieve. Go back to 4-3-3 in Scotland.

Back