Colak - no doubt he's our main striker now

I’m at every game Rangers play home away & abroad,you? so again please stop talking nonsense.

it really isn't nonsense I'm afraid. Colak is averaging 24 touches per game to Morelos 18, Colak averages 11 successful passes per game to morelos 9. Colak - 3 interceptions per game to Morelos 2, Average shots per game Colak 4 Morelos 2.

Saying Morelos makes a bigger contribution to the team is actually a Myth.

it really isn't nonsense I'm afraid. Colak is averaging 24 touches per game to Morelos 18, Colak averages 11 successful passes per game to morelos 9. Colak - 3 interceptions per game to Morelos 2, Average shots per game Colak 4 Morelos 2.

Saying Morelos makes a bigger contribution to the team is actually a Myth.
I’m not even going to pretend to read that sorry Lol

I’m not even going to pretend to read that sorry Lol
Yip I knew you wouldn't. Why bother reading the facts when it doesn't fit your argument or agenda.

Lets keep churning out 'but Morelos brings more to the team' party line. If its repeatedly said often enough then more and more people will believe.

The Mandella Effect.

Yip I knew you wouldn't. Why bother reading the facts when it doesn't fit your argument or agenda.

Lets keep churning out 'but Morelos brings more to the team' party line. If its repeatedly said often enough then more and more people will believe.

The Mandella Effect.
What are you even comparing? Minutes this season are your stats from? Where Morelos has hardly featured.

He’s hardly played,the games he has played we looked a much better side against Napoli at Ibrox,he came on and scored at Tynecastle he came on and set 1 up last week.

Stop talking nonsense.
aren't you the poster that was calling others out who dared to criticise kent only a few games ago?

I'm recognising a trait here.

The Mandella Effect.

Your post was a load of shite in fairness. Morelos has played 131 minutes of football domestically. Thats not even a game and a half.

So how the fcuk youve managed to get an "average" out of that is beyond me.

But heres a stat that will blow your mind if you want to play that game;

Alfie has the highest goal + assist ratio per 90 in the team at 1.99

Colaks is only 1.41

aren't you the poster that was calling others out who dared to criticise kent only a few games ago?

I'm recognising a trait here.
What has pointing out what Morelos has done this season got to do with Kent weird cat man? Haha

What are you even comparing? Minutes this season are your stats from?

I'm not even going to pretend to read that sorry Lol. Half Daft. The clue in the content is AVERAGE. Why would i use this seasons Morelos minutes to find an average to fairly compare with Colak. I've based it on number of games on AVERAGE each season Morelos has been with us. I thought you could maybe work out that if it was based on this season the numbers would be ridiculous as like you said he has hardly featured.

Your post was a load of shite in fairness. Morelos has played 131 minutes of football domestically. Thats not even a game and a half.

So how the fcuk youve managed to get an "average" out of that is beyond me.
Not another one that needs it explained to them? You're surely joking?

I'm not even going to pretend to read that sorry Lol. Half Daft. The clue in the content is AVERAGE. Why would i use this seasons Morelos minutes to find an average to fairly compare with Colak. I've based it on number of games on AVERAGE each season Morelos has been with us. I thought you could maybe work out that if it was based on this season the numbers would be ridiculous as like you said he has hardly featured.
Ehhhh ok

So youve taken a 9 game sample and used it against a season? And you think that somehow validates yout point? Deary me.
Dear oh Dear. It's not difficult.

Here's a wee tutorial for you - 9 games Colak's average vs 9 games Morelos when he had a decent spell without injury and suspension.

Class closed...

Dear oh Dear. It's not difficult.

Here's a wee tutorial for you - 9 games Colak's average vs 9 games Morelos when he had a decent spell without injury and suspension.

Class closed...

Whit? Have you literally just cherry picked 9 games now? Thought you said you used the season?

You are having an absolute howler here.

Can you post a link to this? Not that i doubt you, but youve changed your tune 3 times now.

Gio getting stick for the time it took the subs to get on. Morelos is in camera putting his shin pads on. Camera pans away then comes back about 30 seconds later and he's still fannying around putting them on!
He's just wasting his career and will do nothing in the game once he leaves us and will regret he never gave his all.
will be at a lesser club as well.
Looks like he's not interested at all, still has his fanboys all the same who can see no wrong in him.

Back