Colak

ElBuffalo20

Create chances for him and he will score 25 plus a season given the chance.

Natural finisher.

Delighted for him tonight, could see the relief on his face to be back scoring again.

And before anyone compares him to Kris Boyd.....that isn't a bad thing because we badly need goalscorers and he's one.

Great squad player, thrives on a more open game.

I am under no illusions that come summer a priority has to be a replacement for Morelos. By that I mean first choice with guile and movement to break down the weekly shite domestically. Not that Alfredo has delivered that.

We need to get away from the Morelos value concept and focus on holding ball up, towards a vision where we are moving behind with clinical finishing, speed as well.

He may be a diving wee c”nt but the league has a top goal scorer for a reason. We need that to break down low block, horror pitch pish.

It’s that capacity to make space to feet that cuts spl dreck apart and wins games.

Again, colak is a brilliant squad player but is not - for me - the starting answer.

Last edited:

Natural finisher.

Delighted for him tonight, could see the relief on his face to be back scoring again.

And before anyone compares him to Kris Boyd.....that isn't a bad thing because we badly need goalscorers and he's one.

His all round game, outwith the goals, was the best i've seen from him.

He's looking mobile, intelligent and some of those deft touches bringing others into play were a delight.

He continues this type of form and he'll be just fine.

Played very well again. Think Beale should have left him on to try get the hattrick - a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things of course. He could and probably should have had at least 2 more - but again, as i always say, no striker scores every chance

great striker. but but but. we also need the alfie type who can create their own chances. can alfie become a second striker with colak? he hasnt got the pace of say kent or fashion, but he will shoot more times than these two combined.

if alfie leaves, we need someone else who plays like him so we arent predecticable and only play one way.

His link up play is better than what he gets credit for. Excellent finisher and will do us well over next couple of seasons. I still fully except us to be going after a striker as a priority in the summer

Was great tonight along with the whole team. Looked good again dropping deep and linking play, hopefully that continues.

His all round game, outwith the goals, was the best i've seen from him.

He's looking mobile, intelligent and some of those deft touches bringing others into play were a delight.

He continues this type of form and he'll be just fine.

Just needed time with Beale and the coaching staff. He was out for quite a while, think a few of our fans forgot that. Gio also had him playing as a poacher. He just had to get used to what Beale wants out of him.

He looks like the pest that ruined our CL dreams a few seasons ago. He was giving Goldson and Balogun a torrid time that night.

Out of possession play a lot better in last two matches.

When you play like that, he’ll do the damage.

Should have had a hat trick.

Been a while since I put this up. :)

17 goals 14 right foot, 3 headers. (Orange, tonight's goals)

colak.png

Natural finisher.

Once he is back to 100 % fitness he will score plenty. Could have scored 5 or 6 tonight but it will come with the service he will get.

Agree with what everyone is saying. He's also a brilliant positive influence on the park. When he plays, he works hard and he brings others along with him. Not like other miserable gets

we need to share 50 league goals amongst our front three in order to win the league. He’ll score 25 of them.

He is certainly good enough to lead the line in the league and will hit 20 goals plus this season, a very decent return for the fee paid.

Sakala playing so close to him definitely helped him, but he has shown better movement and hold up play last two games.

His shirt to lose for now - but we need another striker to replace Morelos in the summer as a priority.

Excellent tonight.

Hold up play, one touch layoffs and some finish for his first goal.

His pressing game helps the team press from high up.

Certainly puts to bed the nonsense that he’s only good inside the box

I really like him as a player and as a character in the squad. He’s a great team player and he has good leadership qualities.

If he gets the service he’ll bang in plenty of goals and his overall play is improving all the time.

That was easily his best performance in a Rangers jersey. First time he’s really shown genuine ability in a possession based set up at a tough venue. Keep that up please big man.

His hold up play and movement are getting better with every game. Reminiscent of Beale and Gerrard’s coaching of Morelos who also had to change to fit our style of play.

He should be made to feel that he is our first choice striker until the season's end, rather than pander to an unprofessional, unfit, selfish striker who continues to think that kicking a ball through an opponent is a better option than laying off a fairly straightforward chance for his team mate.

Last edited:
He is a penalty box striker and he’s exactly the right type of player for most domestic games, if Kent can add some end product to his fine play we will give out some severe doings before the end of the season.

Natural finisher.

Hes the best finisher at the club, Morelos doesnt score his first goal tonight as he doesnt make front post runs.

Back