Colin Hendry rocking the mad scientist look.

j6a6YG3.gif

Looking at that pic you can’t believe that he was a professional athlete 20 years ago

I’ve just shown the big man some of this thread and he’s asked me to clear up with Follow Follow that he is definitely fine and fit and healthy and very happy Liverpool’s title win aside. His exact message is:

You should put them right on “ Follow Follow”...
I don’t care what I look like ..but I care about my health .... would probably still outrun everyone of them with one eye and one leg!!!

I’ve just shown the big man some of this thread and he’s asked me to clear up with Follow Follow that he is definitely fine and fit and healthy and very happy Liverpool’s title win aside. His exact message is:

You should put them right on “ Follow Follow”...
I don’t care what I look like ..but I care about my health .... would probably still outrun everyone of them with one eye and one leg!!!
Class haha. I hope you didn't show him my photoshop with the pile of chips on his napper :D

He's a good guy. I've seen him out and about in Lytham St.Annes a few times when I was down visiting family. Don't know if he still lives there.

The big man has had a rough time. Lost his wife early on and i think he also filed for bankruptcy. He went way up in my estimation when he did the Si Ferry interview and basically said that he didn't like Chris Mutton

Met him at my local when he was Clyde manager. The guy was the 1st footballer I remember idolising which made nervous as f*ck and he couldn’t have been a nicer guy. He was sitting at the beer garden talking to his coaches just having a nice lunch and didn’t need to give me the time of day but was brilliant. Hope he’s doing well.

We all felt his pain that night against Parma when took one for the team with that clearance. A treble winner with us who never let us down when called upon. I know we paid a lot of money for him and Advocaat did not fancy him as a player but that was more down to Murray and his ego.

He is a player I would have loved to have seen at Ibrox a few years earlier in his career.

It does look like a bit lazy in extreme not to run a comb through that. Hope hes ok. Maybe just doing for a laugh.

Class haha. I hope you didn't show him my photoshop with the pile of chips on his napper :D

He's a good guy. I've seen him out and about in Lytham St.Annes a few times when I was down visiting family. Don't know if he still lives there.

He is a genuinely nice guy who went through a rough time when his wife died.

He's made a few mistakes but haven't we all?

Got all the time in the world for him but Father Time isn't being kind to him I'm afraid.

He was old, he wasn't anywhere near as good as Amoruso or Moore.

One of Murray's 'look at me' purchases, spending an absolute fortune on the Scotland captain in his mid 30s. Advocaat didn't want him.

Just couldn't recall the reason, pity we didn't have him a few years before hand i suppose.

Cheers.

Back