Collum; last minute Aribo Chance

Can’t fathom how Collum can be allowed to openly just be that bad

The Bassey and Halliday incident - Kent and that bald c*nt, it’s just rank at best

Collum is an out and out cheat. His love for Celtic just prevents him being able to look after our games fairly. Decisions today were absolutely shocking - several missed yellows for Hearts, some of which even ended up being given as freekicks to Hearts. The penalty was a joke, you could see clearly the guy had a hold of Aribo's shirt.

VAR is something we need but for it to work Rangers need to start speaking out. The same people making an arse of the refereeing are going to be involved in making an arse of the VAR decisions as well. As I said on another thread - McCoist pointed out that Collum got one decision correct then he reversed even that.

Our management, players and board will be celebrating the win but this kind of performance needs picked up on and highlighted. The abuse of our club by the refs is beyond a joke.

I said on the match thread that Rangers should make an official complaint about the officials performance in what is supposed to be the ‘showpiece game of the season’. Whether it’s total incompetence or outright cheating, it was completely farcical.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It seems here the free kick was taken from where the referee was standing when he awarded the offside.
That was the most bizarre decision of the afternoon. Sakala jumps for the ball in the hearts half gets flagged offside and the free kick is taken in ours His other baffling decisions are just due to incompetence and bias

Apart from anything else, he robbed me of a right few quid as I had Rangers to win in normal time and Aribo and Tav as anytime goalscorers!

The difference in refereeing today compared to Wednesday shows how pathetic Scottish refs are.
We have half a season until VAR and that could be costly.

Here we are again with a huge decision against us.
Collum doesn't see this but Gio did from a greater distance.
There will be a few of these until VAR comes in and then we'll see how that goes.
Pretty obvious penalty.

giphy.gif
It should have been a penalty.

It's one of these ones where if the linesman was the other side - it's a pen.

VAR doesn’t run itself. So if Clancy is the VAR official you think that’s getting called? Answers on a postcard please.

Applying the laws of the game, it's as clear a penalty as you can possibly get, AND a card for a foul with no attempt to make a fair challenge.

Why do people think Var will flag this stuff? If we have officials with the same mindset then they can say no clear error. Only offsides will be cleared up.
Because players will get wise to it and fall or stop or even get the shot away and claim

The referee performance today was Clancy material, we only started to get decisions when we scored , the amount of times they fell over the ball and the foul was given was embarrassing but he gave it every time

Another RC cheat that hopefully VR will curb

How often do you see penalties given for the above honestly?

He got his shot away cleanly.

Personally didn't think there was enough in it for a penalty.

However, some of the decisions from Collum today were absolutely laughable.

The one where Kent was chopped down, and he gave the free kick to Hearts, simply comical.

What a take.

The player clearly pulls his shirt back making no attempt to go for the ball.

Not only was it a penalty but it's a red card as well.

I said on the match thread that Rangers should make an official complaint about the officials performance in what is supposed to be the ‘showpiece game of the season’. Whether it’s total incompetence or outright cheating, it was completely farcical.

Same as Clancy in another showpiece fixture, VAR will highlight corruption but not sure it will end it.

Collum is an out and out cheat. His love for Celtic just prevents him being able to look after our games fairly. Decisions today were absolutely shocking - several missed yellows for Hearts, some of which even ended up being given as freekicks to Hearts. The penalty was a joke, you could see clearly the guy had a hold of Aribo's shirt.

VAR is something we need but for it to work Rangers need to start speaking out. The same people making an arse of the refereeing are going to be involved in making an arse of the VAR decisions as well. As I said on another thread - McCoist pointed out that Collum got one decision correct then he reversed even that.

Our management, players and board will be celebrating the win but this kind of performance needs picked up on and highlighted. The abuse of our club by the refs is beyond a joke.

Of course after we win is the perfect time to be making an official complaint. That way we don't have to hear p1sh about 'sour grapes'.

I'll bore y'all again. We should have a team (two anyway) dedicated to watching the game and scrutinisng the whole game and especially the referee's performance and highlight everything they do in the game. Every inconsistency.

If they referee it properly then you don't have to say a thing. That will be a rarity mind you.

Collum is a fucking twat. The non penalty and the offside taken in our half as well as some head scratchers.

Gimp

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It seems here the free kick was taken from where the referee was standing when he awarded the offside.

Thanks for clipping this and posting.

I said in the match thread that Sakala never came back into our half, from this it looks like he wasn't even offside, unless he ran back ten yards.

Scandalous refereeing.

Maybe not as important as a penalty but the foul on Bassey in the corner that he played on was worse. I don't know how anyone could see that and not think it's a free kick.

Why do people think Var will flag this stuff? If we have officials with the same mindset then they can say no clear error. Only offsides will be cleared up.

Because right now, Gollum can say
‘sorry, I missed that’ but when VAR exists, there’s nowhere for officials to hide

Maybe not as important as a penalty but the foul on Bassey in the corner that he played on was worse. I don't know how anyone could see that and not think it's a free kick.

Penalty not given
Foul on Bassey not given
Foul on Kent given the other way

After sending an Inverness Caley player off last week after winning ball he let Haring away with a tackle that could have broken Basseys ankle

Collum is a fkin clown to be honest, it’s a definite pen in Aribo

Outrageous decision not to give a penalty there.

Similar to Sakala at Tannadump
Sakala’s at Tannadice was far worse IMO.

Both are penalties but today Aribo managed to get the shot off therefore gave Collum the out. It was a foul and a red card.

Sakala at Tannadice was ridiculous and cost us the game. Only the second penalty in that game we were denied.

Collum was at it all game today, a horrible performance.

Can he pull it back for a penalty after playing advantage?

This is assuming he saw it and deemed in a foul.

The fact Aribo had to reposition his feet after being pulled back, should be the foundation for a penalty.

He didn’t get his shot off while he’s n the clear, it gave the defender time to challenge Aribo and he pulled his shot.

WC is a dirty cheating Rhat, he went out of his way to hinder us, I could call out a handful of blatantly corrupt decisions.

Gollum was a cheating little bastard today. He did everything but score for Hearts. It’s not that he didn’t see that jersey tug, he chose not to see it. Like countless other decisions today. It’s all the little things he continuously gets “wrong” that mount up.
A cheating cvnt today.

The difference in refereeing today compared to Wednesday shows how pathetic Scottish refs are.
We have half a season until VAR and that could be costly.

Here we are again with a huge decision against us.
Collum doesn't see this but Gio did from a greater distance.
There will be a few of these until VAR comes in and then we'll see how that goes.
Pretty obvious penalty.

giphy.gif
Collum went about 15 minutes in the 2nd half where he got every decision wrong.
Hearts player he booked early on should’ve been a red.
Hopefully VAR shows clowns like Collum, Clancy, Walsh, & their wee sidekicks like Mulvanney and Connor up to be the cheating, corrupt eejits they are.

The referee on Wednesday may well have been the best referee I have seen.

If there was a MOTM he was it.
I thought he was awful.

Gave them constant free kicks when they went down. Lost count the number of fouls he failed to award for Aribo and Kent being pushed two hands on the back

I know it shouldnt matter and a foul should have been given regardless, but it annoyed me that not one of our players even seemed to claim for it. He was under zero pressure to give it so easy just to point for a corner and move on

I thought he was awful.

Gave them constant free kicks when they went down. Lost count the number of fouls he failed to award for Aribo and Kent being pushed two hands on the back
I suspect you may well be in a minority.
But you are entitled to your opinion.

What gets me is it makes no difference to some horrendous refereeing performances sometimes for both clubs . There doesnt seem to be any acceptable performance level guidance level as they are all out a few days later refereeing another game.. At worse they miss a big game for a week or two and are back making blatent errors soon again. Its a joke.

Collum went about 15 minutes in the 2nd half where he got every decision wrong.
Hearts player he booked early on should’ve been a red.
Hopefully VAR shows clowns like Collum, Clancy, Walsh, & their wee sidekicks like Mulvanney and Connor up to be the cheating, corrupt eejits they are.
I wonder if there will be a limit on how many decisions you are allowed to get wrong?
Things like this, with Maeda wandering back from about three yards offside. Had this gone in we may have lost the semi and, surprise surprise, another treble.

Two of these and you should have your wee flag taken off you and a month in juniors.

giphy.gif

I know it shouldnt matter and a foul should have been given regardless, but it annoyed me that not one of our players even seemed to claim for it. He was under zero pressure to give it so easy just to point for a corner and move on
It does matter. It's one of the factors in why we don't get decisions.
When Gordon was claiming for hand ball today I was surprised no one else backed him up. Right there you tell it was a total fabrication.

It does matter. It's one of the factors in why we don't get decisions.
When Gordon was claiming for hand ball today I was surprised no one else backed him up. Right there you tell it was a total fabrication.
Sorry, I agree with you. What I meant was that I know it shouldn't matter to a referees decision but obviously they're only human and you're going to be swayed if you've got 4-5 players all screaming for the same thing. It was strange to see even Aribo didn't make a claim.

Back