Collum

He didn’t ‘give’us the extra man. It was a clear red.
There was another clear penalty he didn’t give.

Except he didn’t cheat. Linesman needed to call that goal offside. Can’t expect the ref to do that. Same with the penalty. Linesman needed to call he was off the line. These are basic linesman functions you expect to be called correctly. Ref can’t see everything.

The ref relies on his linesman to call offside in these cases. It was his fault that he decided not to spot it. That’s why VAR in England has helped . Our player didn’t seem to complain at the time either

We need to come out strong, take the fine, and call this cheat for what he is.
He was actually fine today, don't really think the ping pong lady boy should have been sent off so he did us a favour there tbh. We shot ourselves in the foot by not being clinical enough.

He was actually fine today, don't really think the ping pong lady boy should have been sent off so he did us a favour there tbh. We shot ourselves in the foot by not being clinical enough.
In general he wasn't too bad - BUT, and this is massive, the officials got big decisions wrong.

Years of intimidation by the down trodden community against members of the down trodden community who become Officials clearly works.

Seven mentally challengeds have been found guilty of abusing that wee c.unt Beaton and his family since the game v the Scum last year.

So, what a surprise to see Mr Mulvaney giving them a clear offside goal where not one, but 3 mentally challengeds were offside.

Another honest mistake??

Don't think so.

If you are on here saying the ref and his team never influencd the result;
Lego kicks Morelos in the box - penalty.
3 tims clear as day offside - goal given.
If you think that doesn't effect the result you are f*cking moron - and yes I'll take the ban just to not read half the shit posted on here.

He was standing 2 foot away from brown kicking Morelos for a penalty at 0-0. But collum did fine!! Away and f.uck off

We are all hurting mate so I'm going to chose to turn the other cheek with your last comment.

We did not lose because of Collum.

If officials had done their job properly then Celtics goal is offside. It was clear as day. I called it on the first viewing. Essentially the main job of the the so called assistant referee is to call off side decisions and as far as I can recall he only had one offside decision to make and he got it massively wrong. However we obviously don't have the quality we need to win such matches.

First of all we should have buried them today and should have scored the penalty. Browns kick of Alfie was a stonewall penalty and the ref was standing close with a clear view of it, no excuse he should have given the penalty. Three of their players clearly off side at the goal. We should be asking questions of the officials. As I said on here after the Aberdeen game all we are asking for is the rules to be applied evenly and without favour. We can't keep accepting these "honest mistakes" we must break the dignified silence.

We made our own destiny today, luck betrayed us, not the ref
Can't it be both?
Denied us a penalty to go 1 up.
Apart from the pressure being less. The fact their goal doesn't then happen. Their goal is offside and he let 4 of them off with the same kind of challenge he booked Kamara for, he done not bad.

I fucking hate excuses. Especially when we are excusing the indefensible, when we are not playing an even game.

Brown on Alf, certain penalty.

Penalty Forster miles off his line.

But their goal, it is unbelievable the linesman didn't give that. They are hanging well offside as lots of players do. So they are already in his line and thoughts. He has got to be watching to see if they get back in time.
Which they were no near doing.
A disgraceful decision.

Let's look at it another way: their goal gets called offside and play continues without us getting a penalty kick and an extra man.

I know what I'd have preferred.

Keep blaming Collum all you want. I only hope Gerrard and the board isn't doing the same.

The linesman was at fault today, not Collum. The linesman should be sacked.
You are correct RE: the linesman but the ref stood and watched Brown kick Alfie, so in my opinion he has a question to answer. As you say linesman should be sacked, if he hasn't cheated then his eyes aren't up to the job. I know we should have had the game tied up by then but it doesn't alter the fact we were denied at least one stonewall penalty and punished by a clearly offside goal and both incidents were clearly seen by the respective official. We have to be more proactive and start asking for clarification of these "honest mistakes"

I’ve been reminded by a mate that a linesman was interviewed on TV at one stage for some kind of feature on officials and he said that, for a linesman, missing an offside coming from a free kick when everyone is on the 18 yard line is a linesman’s equivalent of missing an open goal.

That being the case, today was the equivalent of a ‘Van Vossen’. I called it in real-time straight away. How, honestly, could that have been missed?

And that’s only one debatable one.

We have to bin this dignified silence crap and start publicly asking for clarification concerning these incidents.

All day he pulled up Alfie for not looking at the ball and blocking the man, Morgan done it every high ball up to him and Collum gave nothing.

Outwith all the fouls he got wrong and only insisting we take a throw in from where it happened and letting them take throw ins and free kicks where they wanted too let’s cut to the chase.

They got the penalty and sending off correct. These are the big decisions the corrupt officials got wrong.

Brown kicking Morelos in the box. Penalty all day long, not given,
Push on Morelos in the box. Penalty all day long, not given,
Forster clearly off his line at penalty, should have been a retake
Three players offside for their goal.

So they got two decisions correct and twice as many wrong as they did correct and clowns on here think they done ok.

He also allowed an offside goal, denied us a clear penalty and didnt order a retake of the missed pen when lurch was 5 yards off his line.
Did he instruct the keeper on the requirement to keep at least one foot on the line?

Gave us a penalty and an extra man and you think the ref is a cheat? Unbelievable!!
He allowed their trainer on the park about 6 times in the last 20 minutes which you don't normally see. The trainer was the second hardest worker in their team after the goalie.

as much as i would like to i cant really blame collum today, we lost simply because their goallie played a blinder, 20 mins to go with a penalty against 10 men , whats not to like about that scenerio? just wasnt our day , finishing should have been better and we would have been out of sight in the first half

Don’t agree they were blatant. They’d maybe have been given with VAR, but in real time they weren’t stonewall.

Yes. They were. Brown on Fredo wasn't blatant? Seriously? Just before their blatantly offside goal? They were stonewall. Have no confidence whatsoever they would have been given by VAR. The BT ref said the Brown one wasn't a penalty? VAR will never help Rangers in Scotland.

They weren't blatant in my opinion, debatable at best, and Morelos doesn't help himself by swan diving all over the box.

Swan diving?! Are you for real? Slagging Rangers players for diving when they are genuinely fouled? Watch the Brown one again and tell me that wasn't a penalty. Debatable my bahooky. The real diving and feigning injury came from the scum players. What chance do we have of fair officiating do we have when Rangers fans see the worst from our players?

Yes. They were. Brown on Fredo wasn't blatant? Seriously? Just before their blatantly offside goal? They were stonewall. Have no confidence whatsoever they would have been given by VAR. The BT ref said the Brown one wasn't a penalty? VAR will never help Rangers in Scotland.

What I’m saying is they weren’t blatant from first viewing, so I can understand why Collum didn’t give them. They needed VAR to confirm, as I needed 2 or 3 views before deciding.

The BT ref seems to be Tom Boyd, so I wouldn’t look too much into that.

What I’m saying is they weren’t blatant from first viewing, so I can understand why Collum didn’t give them. They needed VAR to confirm, as I needed 2 or 3 views before deciding.

The BT ref seems to be Tom Boyd, so I wouldn’t look too much into that.

Agree with you re the BT ref. Don't agree they weren't blatant at first viewing. The referee was ten feet away. Bottled it completely. Had it been Tavernier and not Brown he would have blown his whistle in a second.

Agree with you re the BT ref. Don't agree they weren't blatant at first viewing. The referee was ten feet away. Bottled it completely. Had it been Tavernier and not Brown he would have blown his whistle in a second.

Possibly mate. I’m still more pissed off about the offside than any other decision. They weren’t scoring today from a legitimate passage of play, and I feel we’d have beaten them if it had stayed 0-0.

Back