Collums lack of respect for players

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
Taking away how cowardly and incompetent this charlatan is, who the hell does he think he is when talking to players? Clearly thinks he's still teaching kids.

We continually hear about having to respect the referee, but this doesn't apply to him.

Maybe he would get more co-operation if he wasn't such a knob.

He must be near retirement age for a reg surely.
He’s king passed it if he ever had it that is.

Loves himself a bit does Willie.

You can bet he was absolutely ecstatic to stick with his decision for O’Reilly’s dive in the box, worst ref in the country for wanting to be the centre of attention when punters aren’t actually paying to see you running around barking at folk like a moron.

Taking away how cowardly and incompetent this charlatan is, who the hell does he think he is when talking to players? Clearly thinks he's still teaching kids.

We continually hear about having to respect the referee, but this doesn't apply to him.

Maybe he would get more co-operation if he wasn't such a knob.

I think your thread title should include lack of respect for OUR players.

Completely different demeanor, scowling and behaving like a bully of a teacher with wee kids.

An absolute c*nt of an individual that fails to hide his indoctrinated hatred for all things Rangers.

Always plays the victim.

Not surprised folk think he's a lady's front bottom when he behaves like that.

Arrogant wee lady's front bottom

I've never understood the need for a ref to shout and scream. You're only there to enforce a law, not to throw a fit if someone doesn't follow a rule. So blow ur wee whistle and dish out cards and point. That's it.

He’s an utterly detestable and despicable little runt. Can absolutely guarantee he has a micro penis too.

Anyone watched those Facebook/ YouTube threads when American copper bastards pull a clueless bloke up for a traffic stop and he ends up shot and cuffed?

Collum. Prick.

The commentators even mentioned this. He has no respect whatsoever when he’s talking to people. Not to mention he’s constantly making himself the central figure. A constant angry look on his utter joke of a face
My stream froze on him pulling a mad face when talking to 1 of our players that was like something out a cartoon. An utter gimp

He's been given constant approval to act the way he wants - so, it's not a surprise he thinks he is completely untouchable. He is hugely unprofessional, vastly overrated in every capacity other than being an out and out cheat.

Rangers have not made anywhere near enough noise about him and he should have been hounded out of football years ago.

His face is twisted with hatred when talking to our players. But then nothing ever gets done and he’s a hero with the unwashed

I've never understood the need for a ref to shout and scream. You're only there to enforce a law, not to throw a fit if someone doesn't follow a rule. So blow ur wee whistle and dish out cards and point. That's it.

Exactly this. You look at the top refs in the CL and internationally, many have a good bit of authority about them and can give as good as they get but they aren’t shouting and screaming “I’m the referee!” in player’s faces looking like they are about to burst a blood vessel.

Just our players he disrespects. I wonder if he'll ignore the objects thrown at Tav. I'm quite sure the press and celtic will as usual.

You need to be a fair bit of a fanny to want to be a referee in the first place, let's be fair. None of the top flight refs in Scotland are normal human beings.

His contorted face every time a player questions his decision shows him up for the little self-centred, dictator that he is. He's been like that for years.

Denying what his eyes saw on the penalty VAR review sums the wee lady's front bottom up.
An open goal for the club.

Let's ask why that was a foul and the goal in 1st game didn't get same consideration.

Before.next season we need to come out strongly against these cnuts.

No surprise that not one has been selected for the Euros...that tells you everything you need to know

A dislikable character but can you imagine the shit he takes throughout a game? Might as well be strong in what he’s doing.

It’s his lack of respect for the rules and spirit of association football that concerns me.

Just our players he disrespects. I wonder if he'll ignore the objects thrown at Tav. I'm quite sure the press and celtic will as usual.
He did. Then discarded the objects soon as Tav walked away. Usually the ref hands them over the peelers to indicate player safety is in danger. Objects continued to rein down.

Horrible wee man.

Our club's capitulation and surrender over the VAR audio from the last game at Torbett Towers involving Collum came back to haunt us today. We all knew what Father Collum was intent on doing today. The decision to award the penalty to O'Riley after what was a clear dive was breathtaking - we should have walked off the park at that point. Until our board and manager start calling it out and applying pressure on the corrupt SFA, this will continue.

No surprise that not one has been selected for the Euros...that tells you everything you need to know
Far back as I remember we had Scottish refs in the two major tournaments. Go back to the referee strikes forced by the yahoos, how many since then?

He’s the type of little gimp that was bullied as a child all through school and wants to take it out on others as an adult.

Looks like the type of little bitch that dresses head to toe in rubber with a cue ball rammed in his mouth.

Weirdo little fcuk

Not seen anything. We don't have patsy media to carry any kind of narrative.

Moreover, we accept defeat on fair play, which today was, so outside narratives will never carry.
Quite a contrast with across the city. Within hours of the last game finishing at Ibrox they were baying for Rangers blood and calling for justice/protection of their players. Our board seem to have no such concerns for Rangers players being pelted with objects at the theatre of shame. 'No patsys in the media' is no excuse to not to go on the offensive on this.

I respectfully disagree with your 'fair play' assertion but I do agree that we only have ourselves to blame for today's loss. From Clement to the starting 11 (excluding Butland and Sterling), our performance was disgraceful.

He did. Then discarded the objects soon as Tav walked away. Usually the ref hands them over the peelers to indicate player safety is in danger. Objects continued to rein down.

Horrible wee man.
That's exactly what he did. Threw them off the pitch. Evidence lost again
Seems to be a recurring theme with the scum and their accolytes

Quite a contrast with across the city. Within hours of the last game finishing at Ibrox they were baying for Rangers blood and calling for justice/protection of their players. Our board seem to have no such concerns for Rangers players being pelted with objects at the theatre of shame. 'No patsys in the media' is no excuse to not to go on the offensive on this.

I respectfully disagree with your 'fair play' assertion but I do agree that we only have ourselves to blame for today's loss. From Clement to the starting 11 (excluding Butland and Sterling), our performance was disgraceful.
When they Hung effigies of rangers fans and orange men from their stands, they were briefing the media on some of our fans smashing their toilets before we got out the starting blocks. Guess which generated headlines?

When I say fair play, I mean we don't play the conspiracy or hard done by minority card. We look at our failings and not refereeing decisions, even if the ref did make bad decisions.

Back