Comedy gold from the mhankies

Sjbaxter77

As a Rangers fan who lives south of the border, I no longer have the glorious pleasure of strutting into work on a Monday morning after an old firm victory so I am forced to get my fix of sellik tears from other sources.

One of these sources is a podcast I found on YouTube called "Celtic state of mind"

The host tbf seems reasonable enough but his co host/guest is your stereotypical delusional mhank

He starts by correcting his host saying "it's not Celtic vs Rangers, it's Celtic vs sevco.. Rangers don't exist anymore "

He then goes on to claim that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is "gutted" that there won't be any fans in the ground as it has always been his "dream" to play in front of the mhanky hordes lol

I switched off after about 10 minutes but I did find it rather amusing

As a Rangers fan who lives south of the border, I no longer have the glorious pleasure of strutting into work on a Monday morning after an old firm victory so I am forced to get my fix of sellik tears from other sources.

One of these sources is a podcast I found on YouTube called "Celtic state of mind"

The host tbf seems reasonable enough but his co host/guest is your stereotypical delusional mhank

He starts by correcting his host saying "it's not Celtic vs Rangers, it's Celtic vs sevco.. Rangers don't exist anymore "

He then goes on to claim that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is "gutted" that there won't be any fans in the ground as it has always been his "dream" to play in front of the mhanky hordes lol

Amusing is one word... but you don't need to live with/beside the cult.

A fair portion of our city are literally delusional, paranoid, twisted, hate filled, backward thinking morons.

It gets tiresome real quick when you realise the damage they are doing to our society.

There was a clip from TalkSPORT a year or 2 ago of a phone in with a pro footballer, a manky called and asked how good the atmosphere was when his team played them in Europe...boy couldn’t even remember it! :))

Amusing is one word... but you don't need to live with/beside the cult.

A fair portion of our city are literally delusional, paranoid, twisted, hate filled, backward thinking morons.

It gets tiresome real quick.
Yes, I know. Luckily for me I haven't had to tolerate it for many years. I used to live within a stone's throw from parkhead but the downside is I don't get to enjoy the good times quite as much.

I realise it sounds "obsessed " etc but social media is how I keep in touch with old firm culture lol

There was a clip from TalkSPORT a year or 2 ago of a phone in with a pro footballer, a manky called and asked how good the atmosphere was when his team played them in Europe...boy couldn’t even remember it! :))
Even when I was a boy & used to buy the FF fanzine, the mhankies referred to themselves as the GSITW. Tragic

Yes, I know. Luckily for me I haven't had to tolerate it for many years. I used to live within a stone's throw from parkhead but the downside is I don't get to enjoy the good times quite as much.

I realise it sounds "obsessed " etc but social media is how I keep in touch with old firm culture lol
I wasn't meaning to dampen your moment or your satisfation from their tears. I realise after I wrote it, it sounded like I was, but that wasn't my intention.

You gloat away my friend. Enjoy every drop :))

The fact that some of them actually believe that Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with all he has achieved in the game apparently "dreams" of playing in front of the plastic paddies is hilarious (despite the fact he played there before apparently)
Tbf they got Duffy. All the superstars dream of playing for them.

Allegedly.

I'll give them credit in that sometimes on European nights Parkhead does sound like some atmosphere.

However the way they go on about it is vomit inducing. They seem to think everyone in the world dreams about playing there.

Losers.

They are a psychologist wet dream.

Clinging on to the GFIW tag, desperately trying to get any celeb to say nice things about them, looking to claim every famous person is a fan.

It's all about their pity fully low self esteem which has been harboured by years of abuse.

They tell themselves see XYZ support ra hoops, they are loved everywhere, so I am the same instead of a pityfull no mark.

You could almost feel sorry for them if you could stop laughing.

What Ibrahimovic actually said was that he was sorry the tramps support wouldn’t be there to watch him stuff them.

Only in Timspeak does that translate to dreaming of playing in front of them.

One of these sources is a podcast I found on YouTube called "Celtic state of

mind"

I switched off after about 10 minutes but I did find it rath

just remind any of them when they start the sevco shite that they became Pacific Shelf 595 when they died in 1994 ....

Out of curiosity I listened to 20 mins of a mentally challenged podcast yesterday and one of the guys said he was getting grief about wearing a wig and another because he wasnt a Catholic.

Apart from that they were quite realistic which was a bit disappointing was expecting more moon howling so turned off

Listen to Jackie McNamaras pain in this podcast, says we are a poor team and they had the best 2 chances :)) :)) :))

Hardly Happy Hamish, Jakey MickNamara and Kermit the frog, they were nearly greeting,their team was shit, their tactics were shit, and we shit all over them, and they sorely missed Clancy.

In summary.

We (Rangers)are pish. We always do the same thing. We are organized. The Rangers players know what they are meant to do. They combat Celtic's play, by closing down the areas where they want to play. That wee Shite Alfie running about stopping their 3 (count them, 3) central defenders from having 1/2 hour to get their head up and pass forward. Attacking Celtic with pace. That's just not fair.

"Rangers only real chance was a cut back to Kent." Memo to you McNamara, Kent scored with the same move last time and hit the post v's Hibs the week before that. Do your homework on the opposition. If anything shows either a lack of respect or a lack of awareness, it's that right there.

If you say we do the same thing, try to match it. But the reason it looks as if their is no effort from your players is because you can't get near the movement and constant tempo changing of our high energy players. The plodders you have in midfield aren't what they used to be.

"Celtic need a big target man to punt it up the park to." A big punt up the park by Celtic almost caused a chance, so that's the tactics they should adopt from now on. He says they should have gone wider, but than complains when Kamara and/or Arnfield helped out or cover for the fullback. What should we do, let them play where they want?

No wonder McNamara didn’t cut it as a manger. His thoughts on centre backs are shocking.
This is it, in the brief part of this that I watched he's almost scoffing about how easy it is to work Rangers out. "They're not a good side, all they do is overload the midfield". We did a damn sight more than that, we played on their defenders' weaknesses, pressed them in the right areas, and identified that they would rely heavily on Frimpong, and nullified him. His judgement clouded by pure bitterness.

Last edited:

I watch the show to see their pain m8 and funny as fu*k when one of their guests referred to the old firm game" only to be told "not on our show" loudly and put in his place in disgust.

They are the very pits of a football club, and their support is the worst in world football, they are deluded in so many things, coming down the road at them, and then there is the court cases still to be resolved, and then the nation and world football will know what we all know about this club.

This is the clip, that has got to be the worst wig I have ever seen on a grown man, ever. We should start a go fund me to take the hair from the fat ones monobrow and get it stiched into the one that's having a midlife crisis.

Also, why do they always either look like their mum and dad are related, complete junkies or as if they are going through a midlife crisis.

Still, cannae believe they got the boy that sang 'bat outa hell' on the pod.

Back