cometh the hour

BucksBear

its time to prove you are Rangers players.

No excuses, no hard luck stories.

No bad starts, no gifted goals, no missed chances, or what could have been

Win your battles, demand your team mates do the same.

Play your game with confidence and not fear.

Silence the fans, silence the players.

Believe you are better and prove it on the park.

Then, just maybe, you can call yourself a Ranger.

You can’t help thinking all of this was said before the last game when we had home advantage and a stadium full of our own fans behind us, but it fell apart within seconds of the kick off.

Do this team have the character to respond against all the odds and buck a trend that’s now been going on for literally years?

The one thing that might play in our favour is that we will be underdogs and literally have nothing to lose, but we need to start the game much much better than the last one.

You can’t help thinking all of this was said before the last game when we had home advantage and a stadium full of our own fans behind us, but it fell apart within seconds of the kick off.

Do this team have the character to respond against all the odds and buck a trend that’s now been going on for literally years?

The one thing that might play in our favour is that we will be underdogs and literally have nothing to lose, but we need to start the game much much better than the last one.
this is the last chance for this group of players to show they have the bottle.

its time to prove you are Rangers players.

No excuses, no hard luck stories.

No bad starts, no gifted goals, no missed chances, or what could have been

Win your battles, demand your team mates do the same.

Play your game with confidence and not fear.

Silence the fans, silence the players.

Believe you are better and prove it on the park.

Then, just maybe, you can call yourself a Ranger.
Well said mate. I'm sure you'll get the usual defeatist replies, but be nice to see a bit of positivity and no surrender spirit on here in the run up to Saturday. There's going to be a helluva turnover of players in summer no matter what, so for many this will be their last chance to step up against that lot in a league game when it really matters, so let's get behind them.

Cometh the hour, unhitcheth the caravan! Hoping for a big game from Lundstram, as I reckon the key to these games is midfield (and although I don't know if I'd pick him, I think he'll be in the XI)

One thing to remember, they haven't been in a title race either. We all forget this. They are under just as much pressure as we are for this game. Yes, they have won titles but its been a romp, finished before split or a forgone conclusion.

This is a cup final, yes we are underdogs, but fight for every inch of grass on Saturday. No quarter given. Give it all, its all we can ask!

Sadly they’ve then got St Mirren final game at home. Got the same sort of score all over it
Really wanted Dundee to win in Saturday so St Mirren have something to play for in the last match of it comes to it. Looks like they'll have the 5th spot secured by then now though so agree with you that'll be a 5-0 or thereabouts.

this is the last chance for this group of players to show they have the bottle.
Before the Killie game I said this is Dessers moment to stand up and start putting the ball in the net to work on that goal difference. I think the vast majority of us want to be pumped up, but we have been let down that many times in the past.

Back