Commercial update from Rangers - Huge News!

"Molten Brown", FFS Rangers.

That jumped out at me too. A minor point in the greater scheme of things obviously, but it shouldn’t be difficult to proof read a prepared statement. I wouldn’t be happy if I was with Molton Brown.

Having said that, if this is Ashley hitting the road, that is absolutely enormous news which begs the question, why such a low key announcement?

ayEPWvt.jpg

Can see this being a "follow follow" day, refreshing every 2 minutes for some kind of confirmation that the fat pr*ck is finally away!! That's how I read it but trying not to get too excited just yet.

It does sound like we are done with Ashley. I am stunned but delighted if that is the case. It just sounds too good to be true however and odd that the announcement isn’t explicit as to Ashley/SD/Elite. I assume that there will be a few folk who will indeed ITK who will join the dots for us.

Hats off to Janes Bisgrove. Whilst I am sure he isn’t the person who will be involved in sorting out the Ashley situation - if indeed it has been sorted - just getting from where we were a few weeks ago to a new kit/commercial deal is impressive. I don't know the guy from Adam but my impression is that he seems to be be a dynamic character who has shaken up our commercial operations for the better.

This bit about the new kit and retail partner is intriguing. We know Hummel and Elite are gone - but we also know (as things stand) that there has been no resolution of our dispute with the Fat C*nt. So what does it mean? Is it a return to SDI or have we, somehow, shaken off the shackles? Oh how I'd love it to be the latter - but I'm fearful it won't be.

Furthermore, Rangers will begin the 2020/21 football season with a new kit and retail operations partner, following the conclusion of all existing contracts.
Normally I’d take that as he’s 100% gone but he just seems to cling on and before we know it he’s a great big shadow again.

If the 'new' operations partner is a more favourable deal with SDI then its a massive ask, and risk, for the club to take. It would be a huge ask to get our support in that jumble sale after what he did to us. I sincerely hope its not the case and the leech is gone for good.

Will wait until we see the details

We were left to believe this once before and it turned out we paid £3m to him to enter into just as bad a contract as we previously had

Can see this being a "follow follow" day, refreshing every 2 minutes for some kind of confirmation that the fat pr*ck is finally away!! That's how I read it but trying not to get too excited just yet.
I know what you mean but it said next few weeks. I'd want an official statement from the club that the witch has gone, surely legally we can't just move to new partnerships when the SD/Elite/Rangers case is in court. Huge news awaits

Hopefully we finally see the back of Ashley.
I reckon it will be a new, renegotiated deal with him tho that's fairer on us and means we have a date we can cut ties, maybe a 2 year deal.

I posted a couple of months ago that his appointment is a master stroke.
Yep. Not so sure about Castore but he has his hands tied behind his back with regards to getting a kit supplier. Not really his doing.

Other aspects have been superb.

Hopefully we finally see the back of Ashley.
I reckon it will be a new, renegotiated deal with him tho that's fairer on us and means we have a date we can cut ties, maybe a 2 year deal.

I know some won’t, but I would accept that.

That jumped out at me too. A minor point in the greater scheme of things obviously, but it shouldn’t be difficult to proof read a prepared statement. I wouldn’t be happy if I was with Molton Brown.

Having said that, if this is Ashley hitting the road, that is absolutely enormous news which begs the question, why such a low key announcement?
It is Molton Brown.

Will wait until we see the details

We were left to believe this once before and it turned out we paid £3m to him to enter into just as bad a contract as we previously had
All money well spent IF we've reached the end game? In hindsight we e done well here surely, perhaps it's been us manipulating Hummel all along to prove to other suppliers that we are the real deal and numbers/demand is huge

This is what’s making me think that Ashley is away.

Be brilliant to have a megastore back at our own ground. Was sickening to walk by it on matchdays with nothing but SD rubbish in it
Agree it's good to finally have the megastore back.

However saying that we still need high street presence, the scum have a shop everywhere you turn these days

Ashley gone by the end of July
That would be the best news I've heard for a while. Thanks for sharing, let's hope the club announces soon.

It looks promising, in fact more than promising BUT if I've learned one thing about supporting Rangers in recent years its not to get excited early doors just in case.

Here's hoping though! It's about time we had some good news in that dept.

Back