Compliance Officer Has Until 3pm Tuesday To Cite Lego

Do We Think Broon Will Be Disciplined?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
That must be about five times he has got away with that type of incident. They also overturned an obvious red card he received at Ross County a while back aswell.

The media all go on about Morelos and his conduct on the park yet lord this prick up.
Holt, Miller, Barisic, Candeias and the boy on sunday.

There's 5 stonewall red cards that were completely ignored without me even have to think about it.

I'd wager there are dozens more.

Funnily enough I can think of him doing it once in Europe and immediately being sent off.

The SFA are a complete joke. Cheats, Hypocrites.

I guarantee if it was an Aberdeen player never mind ours she would have been straight to it Monday morning.

She is a bigot.

Anybody heard anything? Anybody?........... Anybody?.............

giphy.gif

Wish I had the skills to change that to Cler’s name,

Holt, Miller, Barisic, Candeias and the boy on sunday.

There's 5 stonewall red cards that were completely ignored without me even have to think about it.

I'd wager there are dozens more.

Funnily enough I can think of him doing it once in Europe and immediately being sent off.

Everyone has seen it but it certainly helps your cause of getting away with it when commentators just ignore it. Morelos makes a foul and Walker starts greeting and you see 10 replays of something which 9/10 is a nothing incident.

Brown elbows the sheep player and Crocker claims straight away its accidental.

You would have more respect for the bastards if they just told you what the compliance officers role is really for.

Trying to disguise the role as being responsible for upholding laws, integrity and ethics in our game whilst continually allowing the personnel of one club to do as they please on and off the park is embarrassing.

I'm not surprised but the rest of the club's need to come together and demand an investigation into the compliance officer. She has well known Celtic links and when their players and staff break black and white rules they get away with it. There is a reason they have had the fewest charges and it isn't because they aren't breaking the rules!

Hope the lad Wright extracts a bit of revenge this weekend. Score the winner and then catch broon0.9 with an elbow whilst celebrating. Bet he’d be on his arse moaning

Yes there is but not for anyone else’s benefit it’s always been a complete sham.

As well as being a sh*te footballer this is why he does what he does.

He thinks he’s untouchable & he knows he’s got a better than average chance of getting away with it.

We had posters on this thread hoping Brown was not cited - they don't rate him - so their insane opinions supersede justice.

The same planks want the yahoos to draw with Lille and then beat Aberdeen - they believe this will keep Lennon in a job longer :rolleyes:

The crystal balls they possess show us already winning the league so there is nothing to worry about.

Just watch them panic should Rangers not be ahead late at Kilmarnock - even though they "know" the league is over.

I blame the lack of schooling.

Back