Compliance Officer to investigate granting of UEFA licence to Oldco

AnglianBear

Chris McLaughlin‏Verified account @BBCchrismclaug 21m

#SFA compliance officer to look at granting of Uefa licence to #Rangers in 2011

DJI_27rXUAECK_9.jpg

I know what it means, but what does it mean for us?

Fk all id imagine but i think this is now the beginning of a push for our titles, coincides with "ahem" leaked letters in todays paper. I know they cant touch them but i reckon they are making their play now

UEFA already confirmed there is no issue here so good luck to compliance officer Fintan O'Padraig with this bullshit attempt at face-saving.

I would say 'they have no shame' but we all know they are festooned with shame but just pretend it didn't happen. Runts.

How's that going to benefit anyone?

It's pish from the usual lovies in the media.

I know what it means, but what does it mean for us?

I have no idea if the compliance officer can possibly charge us with an offence which would have been done by another companies board. They would only be able to fine the directors involved - Craig Whyte - for misrepresentations. Unless our more learned posters can fill us in.

Just imagine if UEFA investigated them.voting us out the league, the 5 way agreement and confiscating oldco's transfer cash, and they found that illegal. How would that affect the granting of licences from.2012 to 2015?

Feel.free to open that can of worms, Peter

Said in the other thread it won't be the end. One door closes another one opens. Will go on for a good few years yet.

Imo it means %^*& all. It's a "look at us we are doing something against big bad rangers" show by the Pandering sfa

Could this fanny not get a real job rather than spending his days sifting through email and texts from obsessed colleagues at BBC and the (Gary) Glitterdome. Nobody outside these two paedophile rings care and given their history perhaps they'd be better served looking at themselves

Didn't this alleged offence happen after we won our last major trophy?

FFS ! What a joke. Happy to look at every little thing the mentally challengeds moan about yet Lennon in full view of the world can give it large to us and CO says Fu(k all......glad glad we live in a fair and equal society.....

Looks like a sop to the unwashed. We can't get them on the Big Tax Case. so let's have a go on the Wee one.

Look we are doing all we can to get them, it's not our fault they weren't guilty.

Gives me the impression the SFA/SPFL is running scared of the mentally challengeds, again and as usual.

UEFA already confirmed there is no issue whats he going to do its just more to shut them up again by saying we looked nothing to see

This compliance officer only ever seems to surface when it's us, I reckon if not the club then the fans groups should be raising some serious questions as to where this is all leading and if it's just to satisfy mentalist tims then we should be raising absolute hell after all UEFA or the spfl or whatever they are called cant penalise fans groups for asking pertinent questions after all the tims have got that down to a fine art, bastards that they are.

No

No.excuse not to, now he's looking at historical cases

Rangers should issue a statement along the lines of:

"We are pleased that the SFA have suddenly decided to bring the compliance officer out to review historical cases going back a number of years. We call on the SFA to investigage the following:

1. The systematic cover up of the largest paedophile ring in sporting history at Celtic Football Club and the paying off of victims.
2. Celtic players decisions to use tax avoidance schemes as soon as they joined the club along with other officials in Scottish football who also use tax avoidance schemes and who continue to play a part in punishing other teams for similar offences.
3. Celtics use of EBTs

The Directors"

IF.....A BIG IF.... the licence was granted when it shouldn't have been, there would be no consequence for Rangers. The individual (s) responsible for the granting of the licence would be the ones to answer. Surely? We applied for and were awarded the licence. What exactly is it that we done wrong should it be determined that it shouldn't have been?
I'm being serious. What would the offence be from the point of view of Rangers fc?

IF.....A BIG IF.... the licence was granted when it shouldn't have been, there would be no consequence for Rangers. The individual (s) responsible for the granting of the licence would be the ones to answer. Surely? We applied for and were awarded the licence. What exactly is it that we done wrong should it be determined that it shouldn't have been?
I'm being serious. What would the offence be from the point of view of Rangers fc?

It appears that they are saying Rangers officials lied on the form submitted to the SFA that probably went along the lines of "Do you have any unpaid taxes?" and Craig Whyte probably lied and said no.

i wish to Fuk our board would come out all guns blazing and put this shite to rest with the threat of legal action when and if its needed...its getting really fcuking tiresome listening to the same mince over and over...as another poster said...the Scottish game, happy to hate itself to death :mad:

How is it possible to have a fair investigation without Craig Shyte having a right to reply?
He didn't have to say anything against any allegations in the trial, it was up to the prosecution to prove guilt.
He is banned from all football activity.

Exactly its the sfa investigating the sfa .

So basically some obsessed twat has complained to the compliance officer, this is beyond desperate and will get them nowhere

Back