Official Compromise reached over Old firm ticketing - SPFL announcement

Is the new allocation of 5% good or bad

• Good

Votes: 626 48.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 670 51.7%

• Total voters
Good news but not a chance Celtic will go along with us getting more at their ground…SPFL statement also says around 5% not a definite 5%.

Couple of things. This seasons allocation was never zero, they unilaterally decided this and the SPFL didn't have the balls to sanction them for it.

Segregation needs looked at. It isn't beneficial at all to extend the corner. Need to find a way to utilise BF1/BR1 instead.

Not happy with this. Unless we can shift them over to where UB sit. Top and bottom of the broomy. Would prob be one stairwell. Don’t think it be to hard to channel those animals in an hour before the ppl & after.
doesn't look like that's the plan as they are talking about changes in BR5 ,BR4,BF5 &BF4, so they ain't getting moved over to the other side

"Around 5%"?

So 2.750/60,000 = 4.6%
And 2.750/51,000 = 5.4%

Rounded, both are 5%

So 2.750 each and it's "around 5%"

Simples! :mad:

SPFL happy? Tick
Liewell happy? Tick
Goon Brigade happy? Tick
Rangers happy? Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad..........
Not really true though is it?

The filth are desperate for a return to the old allocations.

I did. Don’t care what broadcasters, the league or anyone else has to say. I don’t want to see thousands of paedophile supporters in Ibrox and have no idea why anyone would want to go to their cesspit of child abuse either.

%^*& them and %^*& their supporters.
Stay in the house then, how did you survive derby matches before the bed wetters ruined them in 2017?

No chance this should only be for gold mygers and gold mygers only. Nonsense to suggest someone on bronze or silver should even have a chance for this.
One of my mates goes to every home game (ST), follows in europe when can and whatever away games he can get tickets for.

He’s in silver, ten points off gold.

He probably goes to more games than many of the folk in gold, but because they bought a womens season ticket they don’t use, they are more entitled to a ticket? Absolutely braindead.

I disagree. With an allocation that size it shouldn’t be gold only
It should 100% be gold only. Why should someone that’s put all that money in to following their club be denied a ticket for someone that hasn’t? Mygers should always have been done like the travel club was on a points system from day one.

They should get 800 tickets like every other team, what entitles them to 5% of the stadium above the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs, or hearts?
Exactly my thoughts.

They have spat the dummy and got more tickets.

I have no doubt that they will try and manufacture getting the whole stand back within the next few years.

Reactions: VGM
You can dress it up anyway you like. It's a climb down from the club, and it's been done to appease that mob. They created a massive fuss over it and started dragging the suits/money men into the argument. We caved in. Fan sentiment mattered very little in the decision. Politicking and money grubbing trumped that.

I've said it for the past few years, we needed to have the courage in our convictions on this and not move until we got a deal that ultimately suited us. But we've caved in, as we often do. This dispute was always much bigger than allocations and tickets, too many people failed to grasp that.

Anyone actually believe they will give us a single ticket more than we give them?
I wouldn’t be too sure on that & to play devils advocate, for decades / my early years growing up we got more tickets for parkhead with the two standing sections behind the goal
(Not least all the extra folk that bunked in / jumped the turnstiles as well:)
Wild days out back then , especially when we scored, so as I say , I get the atmosphere argument , nothing better than scoring a goal at their place and the celebrations

Good news but not a chance Celtic will go along with us getting more at their ground…SPFL statement also says around 5% not a definite 5%.
Tim fan media briefing it’ll only be the same number of tickets at each stadium and not a blanket 5% of capacity

One of my mates goes to every hole game, follows in europe when can and whatever away games he can get tickets for.

He’s in silver, ten points off gold.

He probably goes to more games than many of the folk in gold, but because they bought a womens season ticket they don’t use, they are more entitled to a ticket? Absolutely braindead.
If he goes every week I’m sure he’ll get a ticket from somewhere. But for the record I agree with buying tickets for points for woman’s games, that shouldn’t have happened and it’s why mygers can be a fucking joke.

I’m high gold and I’ve had three away tickets from rangers all season. Motherwell, Dundee and Ross county coming up. How’s that fair?

Celtic away- will it be gold only on a top down basis- that’s my understanding of how it is just now - MyGers will be lucky to get 1.5k tickets after hospitality and club tickets are taken off

Stay in the house then, how did you survive derby matches before the bed wetters ruined them in 2017?
Just wished for a day when they didn’t put a stain on our stadium. Credit to @Papasmurf, his hard work made that a reality until the reversal of it now.

Never been to their cesspit and never will, absolutely no interest in attending a stadium of a club who condone child abuse.

It should 100% be gold only. Why should someone that’s put all that money in to following their club be denied a ticket for someone that hasn’t? Mygers should always have been done like the travel club was on a points system from day one.
****sake :)
Arguing about who gets the tickets next season
Class

we would assume that from here on in , anyone in MyGers looking for match tickets will have zero chance now for games against that shower,given that a lot of the other games go to general sale, then anyone not particularly bothered about picking up points in the hope of a future season ticket,would be mindful to bin off their MyGers subscription and take their chances in general sales

I never realised this meant some Broomloan season holders won't get in. We can't possibly defend the club if there is a single Rangers season holder told they are no longer seeing the game to allow a Celtic fan in.
Although I always thought 2500 of them would mean all season holders are accommodated, albeit some need to move seat.

It’s unfortunate and I don’t agree with it but the season ticket is the property of the club in absolute terms and T&Cs agreed to when buying one mean that they can do this.

I'm in BF5, got to either take my season ticket without old firm games, or move to another section completely.

3 of us sat together in BF5 for years, what chance have we got finding 3 together in another part of the stadium. Gubbed at this news personally

Seeing them in our stadium is never good but happy with the compromise.
Them getting the whole end should never be an option ever again, used to give me the boak

What are the emails saying? Have you received one?

No. Friends have.

Renewal is discounted and does not include OF. You will have ‘priority’ on a match by match basis against them, subject to availability.

Or you can renew elsewhere in the stadium to include OF, subject to availability.

Back