Confidence levels for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriseSirWalter

Official Ticketer
How confident are you for tomorrow?

Tough place to go at the best of times never mind a 12o’clock kick off after a European match.

On the plus side Gio’s style should help us break teams down better than Gerrard’s (IMO) but still early days and not had a lot of time to work on things.

If the players turn up we should be alright but need them to be at it from the start. Massive game

Always confident as a Rangers fan but it’ll be very tough, Livi are unbeaten in 5 and the pitch is a leveller.

With Morelos playing up front on the shoulder of the central defenders and getting good service - I can only see a comfortable win

"Massive game" has pretty much lost all meaning on here BTW hasn't it

Any game we play is labelled a massive game

If we get drawn against a junior side in the cup it will be called a massive game just before we play it

May as well just say its our next match now

We saw on Thursday that Gio isn't scared to play an extra attacking player, by having Hagi as a 10. That's the key to beating Livi, players that can unlock the door and not just keep passing sideways.

I am far more confident under Gio than Gerrard.

Very confident. I know the pitch is crap but not sure why so many people say this is a hard game for us. Think it’s cause the Tim’s find it hard. We have won 5 of the last 6 games away to Livingston and the one we didn’t win was 0-0 and we did everything but score that day.

3-0, Morelos with another double

Weirdly I'm less confident for this one that I was on Thursday. Tough game but should get the job done if we play anywhere near our best.

I'm confident that we will get the win. It won't be easy though. That pitch plus shaite weather is going to make it a battle.

Yet to see a decent game of football at that ground , it's brutal.

How confident are you for tomorrow?

Tough place to go at the best of times never mind a 12o’clock kick off after a European match.

On the plus side Gio’s style should help us break teams down better than Gerrard’s (IMO) but still early days and not had a lot of time to work on things.

If the players turn up we should be alright but need them to be at it from the start. Massive game
Buzzing for tomorrow.
Livi ain't a bad team, Martindale has done well with them but I'd imagine has a couple of things ready for them.
I won't post a score incase I jinx it.

We need the 3 points. It’s that simple

Players show the desire they did n Thursday and we win

It’s down to the players to go out and show they want a win more than Livi

We have the players to get the result

It’s that’s shitey plastic pitch that’s the issue

Wonder what Gio will think of that pitch

Tough away ground, very narrow and difficult to find space. Gio’s first league game coming off the back of a European game and Sunday’s horror show still fresh in everyone’s mind.

Add to that there’s only a four point gap going into a tough run of fixtures that could have a big say on who gets the CL money. Money which will set up either side as favourites for next few years.

It’s massive.

"Massive game" has pretty much lost all meaning on here BTW hasn't it

Any game we play is labelled a massive game

If we get drawn against a junior side in the cup it will be called a massive game just before we play it

May as well just say its our next match now

We’ve started slow under Gerrard since the start of the season, even worse at 12 kick offs, livi will know this and go at 100 miles an hour at the start and we need to match them.

It’s to be very cold and dry which will mean the 4g is slick, this should suit us and as long as we have plenty of movement it should be too much for Livi, and judging by the way we set up against Praha with Hagi and Aribo making runs in behind I think we will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back