Confident for Sunday?

therealjmac

Don’t know what it is but I feel so confident about beating the filth on Sunday. Think it’s something about the cocky ness and arrogance coming from them that’s installed something in me, I honestly don’t think much of them. Outplayed in the final, scraping past accies and aberdeen - if we play how we know we can then I don’t see why we couldn’t snatch a 2-0. Hopefully a barisic 30 yarder free kick gets fitted in too. Just want to know if anyone else feels the same ?

3 points on boxing day then I’m confident of at least a point , we showed we are a more than capable of playing them off the park if we are at our best , if we take are chances I can’t see us losing the game.

Also who starts on Boxing Day? Defoe played well against hibs but I feel like if he starts against killie then he’ll most likely start v Celtic, don’t know if he’s suited to the intensity and physicality of it

Also who starts on Boxing Day? Defoe played well against hibs but I feel like if he starts against killie then he’ll most likely start v Celtic, don’t know if he’s suited to the intensity and physicality of it
Alfie has too start. The celtic defence couldn't handle him in the cup final, and on another day he has 2 or 3 goals. Whereas when defoe started against them at Ibrox the scum looked comfortable against him

Alfie has too start. The celtic defence couldn't handle him in the cup final, and on another day he has 2 or 3 goals. Whereas when defoe started against them at Ibrox the scum looked comfortable against him
Everything was comfortable for them that day but gerrard got the tactics wrong. 5 CMs With no wingers, defoe starting when Alfie was in form, Flanagan a weak link. Just gives me confidence thinking that win was over a poor lineup, both their goals coming from counter attacks.

Big Buff hat-trick. You heard it here first ...

Be interesting to see how they approach this game having been completely outplayed in the last game - will they come out and try and compete with us or will they sit in and hope to hit us on the counter??

I think if they play it cagey we will destroy them.

Everything was comfortable for them that day but gerrard got the tactics wrong. 5 CMs With no wingers, defoe starting when Alfie was in form, Flanagan a weak link. Just gives me confidence thinking that win was over a poor lineup, both their goals coming from counter attacks.
I would agree he got the tactics wrong, especially when u see the way we played in the cup final. We should've got after them that day, the thing that gives me confidence for Sunday is the total difference in the cup final from the game at Ibrox, Gerrard had obviously worked out how to hurt them. Get after the bastards

Big Buff hat-trick. You heard it here first ...

Be interesting to see how they approach this game having been completely outplayed in the last game - will they come out and try and compete with us or will they sit in and hope to hit us on the counter??

I think if they play it cagey we will destroy them.
Looking back over the last two seasons they only really score from quick counter attacks, it’s tried and tested and they’ll do it again I reckon, just means when we’re on top we need to take the chances we create.

Very confident.

theres no chance they will get as lucky as they did for that cup final. I fancy us for a 2-0 win.
There's also no chance they'll play as poor. We need to be wary and strong in defence as they are pretty ruthless on the break. We also need to keep pressing them throught even if we are ahead as everytime we sit back our confidence goes and invite pressure. That being said. We are a better footballing side. No contest. We bring the fight to them and take our chances, we win.
3-2 to the Rangers.

I don’t agree to an extent in regards to them being comfortable. Let’s be honest up until goldson fvcked up with his pass both teams looked pretty poor that day.

That game was heading for a 0-0 half time and the only reason they got a second was because we were chasing the game.

I don’t agree to an extent in regards to them being comfortable. Let’s be honest up until goldson fvcked up with his pass both teams looked pretty poor that day.

That game was heading for a 0-0 half time and the only reason they got a second was because we were chasing the game.

Very confident.

theres no chance they will get as lucky as they did for that cup final. I fancy us for a 2-0 win.
There's also no chance they'll play as poor. We need to be wary and strong in defence as they are pretty ruthless on the break. We also need to keep pressing them throughout even if we are ahead as everytime we sit back our confidence goes and we invite pressure, almost waiting for them to score. That being said. We are a better footballing side. No contest. We bring the fight to them and take our chances, we win.
3-2 to the Rangers.

Very confident.

There's also no chance they'll play as poor. We need to be wary and strong in defence as they are pretty ruthless on the break. We also need to keep pressing them throughout even if we are ahead as everytime we sit back our confidence goes and we invite pressure, almost waiting for them to score. That being said. We are a better footballing side. No contest. We bring the fight to them and take our chances, we win.
3-2 to the Rangers.

Not in the slightest. Just being honest. They seem to carry a lot of luck and to top it off we’ve got Clancy at the centre of it all.

Exactly, we are going to be up against it from the start with Clancy refereeing.

We can still beat they bastards but he will make it very difficult for us.

Clancy is a big factor

He is biased against us and will favour the scum

We need to play like the LCF and score first

They will have home advantage but we outplayed them at Hampden and were unlucky and Lurch played the game of his life

I’m desperate to win our next 2 league games and keep winning after the winter break

I'm not confident :mad: they are the spawniest team on the planet and they are helped at crucial times by the officials, paranoid loyal :rolleyes:

We need a good performance and 3 points on boxing day first to keep the confidence high for the scum game. At this stage in the season i would be happy to avoid defeat in all honesty, a win would be off the scale going into the winter break.

Old cliche I know, but let’s deal with Kilmarnock first, I’m sure that’s what the gaffer is preaching to our players.

They are carrying all the luck at the moment but that will change. Fairly confident we’ll take something from the game, a win and we go from strength to strength to lift 55.

Feeling very positive about Sunday. Got a strong feeling its going to be our day. Cant get 3- 1 to us out of my head.

Don’t know what it is but I feel so confident about beating the filth on Sunday. Think it’s something about the cocky ness and arrogance coming from them that’s installed something in me, I honestly don’t think much of them. Outplayed in the final, scraping past accies and aberdeen - if we play how we know we can then I don’t see why we couldn’t snatch a 2-0. Hopefully a barisic 30 yarder free kick gets fitted in too. Just want to know if anyone else feels the same ?
We were very very unlucky at hamdump. We are the better team by a country mile. We should demolish them even at their shitpit.

I prefer to see the team selection before any thoughts as at the last league game i was very confident beforehand,as soon as the team came out my confidence drained.

Far to many people over confident.

They will never play as bad as they did in the final ever against us and we couldn’t beat them!

Bite the hand of for a point the now

Probably more concerned about Kilmarnock. We've just rattled Motherwell and Hibs away - to slip up against Kilmarnock would be unthinkable. Just get the win, no injuries, no suspensions and the old firm will take care of itself.

Never overly confident of going to the piggery and let's be honest, they are the most haunted team in football when it comes to decisions, luck, biased refereeing... their luck never seems to run out.

Beat Kilmarnock, remain unbeaten at the piggery and we leave ourselves in a great position heading into the winter break.

Two wins to see out 2019 and it's even better than any one could have predicted.

Would could also ask our top striker how he ever managed to put away one of his 8 chances.

Stop blaming other people. We had enough chances to win the game 10x over.
So how many chances did the scum have .Should we have had a penalty for browns challenge on Alfie.should the penalty have been retake .their goal keeper was man of the match in my opion.do yes we had plenty of chances to score unfortunately their keeper was in good form that day .If the lines man had done his job properly their goal won,t have stood .don,t think that is blaming anyone it's simply stating what happened.

So how many chances did the scum have .Should we have had a penalty for browns challenge on Alfie.should the penalty have been retake .their goal keeper was man of the match in my opion.do yes we had plenty of chances to score unfortunately their keeper was in good form that day .If the lines man had done his job properly their goal won,t have stood .don,t think that is blaming anyone it's simply stating what happened.

Celtic won’t ever play that bad against us again!

For me we had our chances to give them a doing. Hate when people blame refs and tht aye they got the descions wrong but we had plenty chances to win and necer done it

I would agree he got the tactics wrong, especially when u see the way we played in the cup final. We should've got after them that day, the thing that gives me confidence for Sunday is the total difference in the cup final from the game at Ibrox, Gerrard had obviously worked out how to hurt them. Get after the bastards
Agreed mate. Good point. Everyone makes mistakes, and I feel as if Gerrard really learns from them.

I'm never confident going to that cesspit. Even in our most successful era with our best teams, it's always tough to come away with a win. I'd take a point right now if offered.

It will be a totally different game to the cup final we wont go there and batter them for 90 mins.

Not in the slightest. Just being honest. They seem to carry a lot of luck and to top it off we’ve got Clancy at the centre of it all.
Clancy was their biggest slice of luck, though let's face it it wasn't just lucky was it?

If we go for them we can win, if we sit back I fear we've seen the movie before.

Be brave Rangers.

Most confident I have felt in a while which worries me a bit, if we get the 1st goal we could win pretty easily but even if we go behind I have faith in this team to come back.

We won't dominate the way we did in the cup final but we don't have to, our midfield is on another level to theirs.

I have a laugh at the amount of people stating that "Celtic won't ever play that badly against us again" when talking about the cup final.

It's the same line the Filth are using to reassure themselves, and the last time they used it was when we beat them at Ibrox 2-0 last season.

We MADE them look like an Aberdeen or a Motherwell. They were forced to sit deep, defend for their lives hoping to snatch something from the odd set-piece, and ultimately had very poor officiating to thank for a stunningly undeserved win.

The old "but they played shite" line is utterly irrelevant.

If we play as well again on Sunday, I'll bet you all the tea in China that the Paedo-Enablers look utterly mince once again...

Far to many people over confident.

They will never play as bad as they did in the final ever against us and we couldn’t beat them!

Bite the hand of for a point the now
Maybe you could point out that they got extremely lucky ? that wasn't the first time we battered them under Gerrard.

They are not the form team.beat poor sides Hamilton Hearts Aberdeen
2-1 2-0 2-1
These c unts are there for the taking
Media and Smelly Lenny have been talking them up
how many times are we being told McGregor is tired ffs
Diver Christie nae neck Forrest all Scotland regulars and being humped
Even breaks we win ( no laughing )

Maybe you could point out that they got extremely lucky ? that wasn't the first time we battered them under Gerrard.
Surely you know they will have taken the final performance as a warning? I wouldn’t underestimate them, particularly when they’re riding their luck.

Back