Conspiracies

alfiemorelos

Where did all these conspiracies come from? They're all bollocks, and getting very tiresome.

We laugh at the tim's delusion and paranoia then go on to show even greater levels of that ourselves. Do people not see the hypocrisy when we laugh at Lennon portraying himself as the victim constantly, then we do the same thing ourselves? The tims are convinced that all referees are against them, we think they're all against us. Every team thinks that refs are against them, which they can't be, and they aren't. If Clancy was as much of a cheat he would have sent Morelos off. But he didn't.

We're 23 points clear and 55 is coming home. Enjoy it, we don't have to be angry after we win

We show greater levels of paranoia?

Weve hired private detective to follow a ref? We've caused a ref strike? We've caused a ref to lose his job? We've attacked a ref during a game? We allowed a film about a refereeing conspiracy against us to be filmed in our stadium? We believe there is an operation stop the ten despite winning everything for 4 years?

What a load of absolute nonsense.

Where even is the paranoia? People are saying that all they want is everyone pulled up by compliance officer or no one. People are just wanting sky sports to go on about other challenges the way they do with Morelos. That's it.

Where did all these conspiracies come from? They're all bollocks, and getting very tiresome.

We laugh at the tim's delusion and paranoia then go on to show even greater levels of that ourselves. Do people not see the hypocrisy when we laugh at Lennon portraying himself as the victim constantly, then we do the same thing ourselves? The tims are convinced that all referees are against them, we think they're all against us. Every team thinks that refs are against them, which they can't be, and they aren't. If Clancy was as much of a cheat he would have sent Morelos off. But he didn't.

We're 23 points clear and 55 is coming home. Enjoy it, we don't have to be angry after we win
Almost as if we didn't get demoted to the bottom tier of football with rules made up as they went along. Forced to sign a 5 way bullshit agreement fecking us up the arse. Watched Celtic being handed a title whilst we still had a quarter of games to go and Scottish cup being played the season after it was meant to with different squads and the cup tied players rule being thrown in the bin. That's off the top of my head there's plenty more I'm sure.

We show greater levels of paranoia?

Weve hired private detective to follow a ref? We've caused a ref strike? We've caused a ref to lose his job? We've attacked a ref during a game? We allowed a film about a refereeing conspiracy against us to be filmed in our stadium? We believe there is an operation stop the ten despite winning everything for 4 years?

What a load of absolute nonsense.

Where even is the paranoia? People are saying that all they want is everyone pulled up by compliance officer or no one. People are just wanting sky sports to go on about other challenges the way they do with Morelos. That's it.
people saying that this is all due to racism against morelos is one of the more outlandish claims i've heard on here

Romping the league and after a night where Morelos stayed on the park FF is full of posts about cheating referees, compliance officers etc. Mental
I’ve said it many times, there are some in our support absolutely convinced certain refs are against us, and some in the beggar camp convinced these same refs are against them.

Then some in the support of all the diddy teams convinced the old firm get all the decisions and they get nothing.

And nobody with these view points can be convinced they are wrong.

people saying that this is all due to racism against morelos is one of the more outlandish claims i've heard on here

So that's greater levels of paranoia than those things I listed?

A guy who literally has been the victim of racism yet been told to prove it by a pundit btw.

Now I don't think it's racism but, come on, greater levels of paranoia!

Clancy is a mentally challenged bastard and he probably showed how much he is when we beat Scum FC at the piggery 2-1 he reffed.
He obviously seen nothing wrong with Alfie’s challenge and in real time he was right.

A guy who literally has been the victim of racism yet been told to prove it by a pundit btw.

Okay, I wrote the post pretty quickly and may have exaggerated a bit on that part, but I think my point still stands. We win a game in which decisions generally went in our favour and people cant just enjoy the win without complaining about refs, despite there being nothing to complain about.

Question I ask myself , would Morelos be treated the same if he was a Celtic player? If you believe that he would you've been in a coma for 20 odd years imo.

For referees I broadly agree they are just useless, outside of a few glaring ones that no one can convince me wasn't sinister (Beaton against Hibs, Clancy at Sharheid).

But if anyone tries to tell me there isn't an agenda with the compliance and disciplinary process, then I would honestly question their own motivation. The level of Rangers players cited for incidents that are similar to those of other clubs (one in particular) who don't get any scrutiny is beyond reasonable doubt.

I’ve never fathomed the logic in the argument given by the OP - Celtic fans say refs are biased (it was absolutely true at one time although it’s not been much in evidence in the past decade) while Rangers fans say the same (although a lot clearly don’t). Therefore, the truth must be somewhere in the middle.

There are two completely different mentalities at play, where Celtic in particular as a club and support thrive on a notion of victimhood. Some Rangers fans believe that we should be above nonsense like this simply to confirm our superiority.

You only need to look at the retrospective action that’s bee taken against Rangers players and officials in comparison with those of Celtic since Graeme Souness arrived to see the folly of the OP.

Are there any posts about cheating referees? Let alone "FF full of them?"

Most can see Morelos was at best fairly fortunate to stay on. Doesn't mean you think sky sports coverage was fair and balanced.
One guy reckons Clancy is a cheat who will take the opportunity to shaft us by having Morelos banned retrospectively.

Obviously ignoring the fact that were Clancy a cheat the would have sent Morelos off at the time.

One guy reckons Clancy is a cheat who will take the opportunity to shaft us by having Morelos banned retrospectively.

Obviously ignoring the fact that were Clancy a cheat the would have sent Morelos off at the time.

But you're always gonna get the odd opinion.

I'm not seeing anything at all widespread on Clancy last night tbh.

But you're always gonna get the odd opinion.

I'm not seeing anything at all widespread on Clancy last night tbh.

He allowed the Hibs attacker to tackle a goalkeeper who was a n possession or f the ball, giving them the opportunity to score, in my opinion he’s the best cheat in the Scottish game.

His background in law no doubt helps him get n that regard.

I will be genuinely / pleasantly surprised; even in cognisance of McGregor’s post match comments, if he does craft a response to the compliance team that leaves Alfredo open to a ban.

I’ve never fathomed the logic in the argument given by the OP - Celtic fans say refs are biased (it was absolutely true at one time although it’s not been much in evidence in the past decade) while Rangers fans say the same (although a lot clearly don’t). Therefore, the truth must be somewhere in the middle.

There are two completely different mentalities at play, where Celtic in particular as a club and support thrive on a notion of victimhood. Some Rangers fans believe that we should be above nonsense like this simply to confirm our superiority.

You only need to look at the retrospective action that’s bee taken against Rangers players and officials in comparison with those of Celtic since Graeme Souness arrived to see the folly of the OP.
Indeed.

To be fair. In bigoted Scotland. Theirs alot of bigoted fans officials and players deep down from all sides of the panel. So its no conspiracy that some referees and players from other teams take to that game. All panels should be neutral as one poster said donkeys ago. That's probably were us and them get our conspiracy thoughts from lol

Maybe you could just explain to us why two dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards have got away with worse challenges in the last few weeks while Alfie was cited just before Christmas (and may well be again)

If you just told us how fair and balanced it is, what you've seen that proves that, we can all move on.

Or you could just say "pure hunners a posts man" which is just complete horseshit.

It's a mentality thing. In life, there are people who don't look for excuses, but there are plenty of people who do & can't take ownership of their own downfalls so look for someone / something else to blame.

Maybe you could just explain to us why two dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards have got away with worse challenges in the last few weeks while Alfie was cited just before Christmas (and may well be again)

If you just told us how fair and balanced it is, what you've seen that proves that, we can all move on.

Or you could just say "pure hunners a posts man" which is just complete horseshit.
who were the tims so i can have a look

Tuned to the moon you are. Everything’s not black and white I’m afraid.

is it?
just a coincidence they don't highlight mcgregor on kamara?
people can disguise racism, it's what racists do.
yeah, racism should be called out at every opportunity but i don't think this is racism. Better players get more coverage so its no surprise one of the best strikers in the league gets a lot of coverage

who were the tims so i can have a look
Klamidia. And the other tsig throwing elbows and feet. Since you've seen all these conspiracy theories I've missed, you'd be more likely to have seen their names.

You can maybe enlighten me to why this Foreign kid of black origin is cited do much but Lego and Thumb got away with much worse stamps as in the videos on this very thread.

I mean, as soon as someone highlights the reasons for this fair and balanced treatment that I seem to have missed, I'll be less inclined to have feelings of conspiracy.

Conspiracy is just another way of saying I won't admit my team are garbage. OK I will say refereeing decisions could swing a very tight title race but when you are 23 points clear you really need to be looking inwards instead of making excuses. Then again these folk aren't normal!

There are conspiracies and then there are facts.

The facts are Celtic have people in positions of power in Scottish football and in Scottish media. This is undeniable.

Only a few weeks ago there were people actively trying to get Scottish football stopped for no other reason than to stop Rangers winning the league.

There is ample evidence of lies that attack our club in the Scottish press. Scottish cup final v Hibs being the most obvious.

The tims are convinced that all referees are against them, we think they're all against us. Every team thinks that refs are against them, which they can't be, and they aren't. If Clancy was as much of a cheat he would have sent Morelos off. But he didn't.
In general I agree with your comment on refs. But the number of ‘honest mistakes’ Clancy made on 29/12/2020 goes way beyond incompetence. He couldn’t have favoured the tramps more if he’d turned out in their colours. As for last night I don’t think he saw it properly. He’s sent Alfie off for a lot less. He is a cheat.

Anytime you see a situation in slow-motion it looks markedly worse than in real time. Porteous has history with several Rangers players. Easter Road has been the place where Rangers players have been subjected to some shocking assaults, both on and off the pitch in recent years. Scott Allan, David Gray, Darren McGregor as well as Porteous have been very guilty. Morelos himself has been on the receiving end several times. All that stays in the memory bank and when Porteous starts the game by making a wild challenge on Morelos, which he side-stepped and avoided, the line taken by the referee was “if you live by the sword, you die by the sword”.

I'm allowed to have an opinion and discuss it ffs.
Aye, of course you do. We all have opinions.

You just look like you go out of your way to go against the grain for the sake of it.

If you cant see it thats fair enough, but to say its all a conspiracy that weve been treated differently is bollocks. You are going to use Clancy, rightly, not sending off Morelos last night as your proof of this? Really?

What about all the retrospective action taken against our players, then the blatant ignorance of other teams players wrong doing? I could list you plenty other examples but i quite frankly cant be arsed.

There are conspiracies and then there are facts.

The facts are Celtic have people in positions of power in Scottish football and in Scottish media. This is undeniable.

Only a few weeks ago there were people actively trying to get Scottish football stopped for no other reason than to stop Rangers winning the league.

There is ample evidence of lies that attack our club in the Scottish press. Scottish cup final v Hibs being the most obvious.
Example: Murdoch MacLennan.
I need say no more. A man who has openly stated his hate for us, maintains his position of power.
That is corrupt.

OP is mental.

Do we bring out books, make movies from within Ibrox accusing the whole of Scotland of being in some mad conspiracy?

Saying the referee is garbage is not a conspiracy ffs.

Aye, of course you do. We all have opinions.

You just look like you go out of your way to go against the grain for the sake of it.

If you cant see it thats fair enough, but to say its all a conspiracy that weve been treated differently is bollocks. You are going to use Clancy, rightly, not sending off Morelos last night as your proof of this? Really?

What about all the retrospective action taken against our players, then the blatant ignorance of other teams players wrong doing? I could list you plenty other examples but i quite frankly cant be arsed.
I don't just go against the grain. It's a bit harsh to say that when I've not really said anything that strange. I assume you are referring to the thread on Becky, in which case I do admit to getting a wee bit carried away.

My point really is that if you take a broader view, every team is convinced that refs are against them, whether its in Scotland, England or anywhere at all. It's not possible for refs to be against everyone.

I don't just go against the grain. It's a bit harsh to say that when I've not really said anything that strange. I assume you are referring to the thread on Becky, in which case I do admit to getting a wee bit carried away.

My point really is that if you take a broader view, every team is convinced that refs are against them, whether its in Scotland, England or anywhere at all. It's not possible for refs to be against everyone.
Tbh, im not sure many folk on here really think the refs are against us, most admit they are just really crap refs. Some youd have a hard job trying to deny though. The cup final last season being one of them.

For me personally its the whole of Scottish Football and the SMSM. No other team, or specifically a player like Morelos gets the attention he does. Look at the game last night, all the focus on Alfie when Porteous and McGregor were both guilty of horrible tackles. %^*& me, they even spent most of the post match interviews talking about him but not a mention of McGregors one.

All the majority of us want is fairness. I cant talk for anyone else obviously but thats what i want and I believe we arent treated fairly.

Like you said its all about opinions. We will have to agree to disagree on this one i think.

Back