Convicted racist Griffiths at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nil by Mouth said the only button people need to press is 'block' and not 'like'.

I think Nil by Mouth will find the correct answer is, in fact, 'report'.

Just liked a " Dirty Orange B#stard" tweet has this guy not got any brain cells
Where would this cretin be in life if he never had the inflated wage of a footballer keeping him afloat?
He wouldn't be your average 9-5/5 days a week guy, that's for sure.

Him, Riordan and that absolute mongo Gaz O'Connor must of been sepereted at birth.

He will be a skint bam when he hangs his boots up. %^*& him.

Don’t be tempted to respond to him .
It would not surprise me in the slightest if this is a set up, waiting for a string of abuse, where the racist can play the victim and it’ll be big bad Rangers again.
Just don’t get sucked in by Hollicom.

That reptile was born a arsehole and will die a arsehole with a needle hanging out his arm the junkie bastard

I dread that image of the Lego eater, Thumbheid and their rancid manager lording it over us as they win 4 trebles in a row

Will be a non story swept away in seconds in Scotland and there will be front and back page of condemnation because Rangers lost a football match. Watch and see.

He has mental health issues and thus free reign to do as he pleases without any form of criticism remember

That’s rich coming from a dirty, mentally challenged, junkie, ugly mutant bastard. Wouldn’t tire of punching holes in his face.

If this is Griffiths recovered then he must have been in some nick previously. Seems to be racking up controversy at the rate of several times per week at the minute. Can’t be long until he ends up in a proper trouble

Not a thing will be done he knows it we know it its open season on us.call us and do what they want not a problem im afraid.

You can’t say anything about him as it’s his mental health. He doesn’t know what he is doing, pretty sure that’s what the papers will write

Funnily enough I move in journalistic circles. I’m not a sports journalist but know one or two who are. I was told last year that Leigh Griffiths doesn’t in fact have mental health issues, but rather a “massive gambling problem”.

Funnily enough I move in journalistic circles. I’m not a sports journalist but know one or two who are. I was told last year that Leigh Griffiths doesn’t in fact have mental health issues, but rather a “massive gambling problem”.
Did Celtic make up the mental health issues to deflect from the gambling problem so he doesn’t get banned etc?
I heard the same from a few boys from back home.

Did Celtic make up the mental health issues to deflect from the gambling problem so he doesn’t get banned etc?

No idea. I just asked what the issue was with Griffiths and whether it was depression. This was laughed off as ridiculous. I then said “gambling problem?”. Answer: “Massive gambling problem.”

What a horrible “person”. His faults and his lies are ignored by the Scottish media and therefore like the whole mutant club he feels empowered to act and say as he wishes.

Won't bother him one bit with this being reported in the Sun. He knows he's untouchable and will think it's hilarious

i think it’s well known Griffiths was banned by the sfa and it was covered up as mental health issues.

How much shit is he going to get away with, time and fucking again? He’s nothing but a ned with shite hair.

i think it’s well known Griffiths was banned by the sfa and it was covered up as mental health issues.

Don't they publish all bans etc? If so, why wasn't this picked up on?

Isn't it more likely his club are covering up the problem and have somehow managed to keep it out the press? Why hasn't he been dobbed in like Black was?

Don't they publish all bans etc? If so, why wasn't this picked up on?

Isn't it more likely his club are covering up the problem and have somehow managed to keep it out the press? Why hasn't he been dobbed in like Black was?

not all the time. There was a story recently in the paper about an ex rangers player who was banned in the championship in England recently but it didn’t name him and his club said he was injured

Can you honestly imagine if one of our scottish players liked a tweet saying ‘get it up every one of you dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards’ Jesus fucking Christ can you honestly imagine?

12-game ban and a Reporting Scotland special on sectarianism.

Can you honestly imagine if one of our scottish players liked a tweet saying ‘get it up every one of you dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards’ Jesus fucking Christ can you honestly imagine?
source.gif

Exactly, it's the double standards that do my head in.

Apparently he’s not played for all that time as he’s a heavy coke head they have apparently got him off it.

The mental health stuff might be true as well as all that coke would damage your mental health as well .

Apparently he’s not played for all that time as he’s a heavy coke head they have apparently got him off it.

The mental health stuff might be true as well as all that coke would damage your mental health as well .
They aren't going to admit he has a drug problem as that would open a big can of worms in relation to how many matches did he play while under the influence of drugs, easy option is to remain silent and claim he has mental health issues, I'd also be curious as to how many times he has been drug tested after matches.

I also always wondered if the true reason he was out for months was to allow any drugs in his system to vanish incase he was tested, once in the clear back he comes.

It’ll be interesting to see what Leigh Griffiths does with his life after retirement. I predict absolute chaos.

He really is a tragic bastard.

I take great delight in knowing he will be bankrupt within 2 years of retirement.

Supposedly his mother is a bluenose as well. The mind boggles.

Reactions: VGM
Ok, time to fess up. I personally have been in some very dark places in the last 30 years, i know what mental problems (depression) means. It is a daily struggle.

However, and I'll take the ban, this wee C**T does not have real mental problems and to hide behind that is the biggest disgrace of all.

I hope one day he realises what depression actually means.

Ban number two, he is despicable wee C**T. An excuse for a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back