Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

Flares with parachutes - Only in the Libertadores!

ErpS2LQXIAk6zXE

A scramble in the box leads to a goal somehow, 1-0 Santos. What the %^*& was the defender doing.

Terrible from the Boca defenders, they all stopped to see if the ref was going to give a penalty.

Watched a few games lately and Tevez poor in all of them. Is he now a luxury or is he doing it in games not of this profile?

Side point, Nigel Reo-Coker is literally the last person I expected to be on these comms. Totally random!.

First time Boca have had any sort of possession. Ended up in a chance. They need to slow the game down a bit and build play. They've been far too frantic prior to this.

I’m no @drgriffen on South American football but from what I’ve saw Boca look rid rotten! Santos dont look the greatest either, they could pick Boca off with a counter though.

Edit: Fück me that’s some cut!

Reminiscent of much of Boca's recent games. A combination of good/poor, struggling to put a one strong game together. But they've still managed to pull out the results.

I'll be surprised if this ends without a red card. As ever in these games, resentment simmering away.

Before the semi first legs Boca and River were 2/1 joint favs. Pal 5/2 and Santos 5/1.

Start of comp Flamengo were 5/1.

If Verissimo gets a penalty after falling over in the box after light contact, then I think South American football will have been completed.

Reminiscent of much of Boca's recent games. A combination of good/poor, struggling to put a one strong game together. But they've still managed to pull out the results.

I'll be surprised if this ends without a red card. As ever in these games, resentment simmering away.
Took a few bets last night on a red, was around 7/4. Didn’t see the price tonight but 5/4 or evens wouldn’t have surprised me. Shortest red card price I’ve ever seen was Boca v River - used to be around 1/2 10 years ago.

Yeah, it's bubbling under the surface. Anything contentious happens and you can see it really kicking off.

Back