Copenhagen hand out free beers to Sevilla supporters who made the trip to Denmark

Galstonian Oranje

Official Ticketer
The team that West Ham played last night did the same with hammers fans as they queued to pick up match tickets.

European clubs certainly know how to provide for the customers. We could learn a thing or twenty from them.

The Rangers board couldn't be arsed taking it any further.
Very disapointing as this is a fan safety issue which could have endd in a tragedy and may in the future if it is repeated
It seems football and our club have not learned their lesson in this regard
It should be shouted from the rooftops and could probably be made intoj a humsn rights case.

The team west ham were playing had girls handing out cans of beer whilst they waited for the tickets

If we ever draw Sevilla I genuinely hope we herd their fans into shipping containers filled with heaters. We should already be doing this with UEFA reps.

There was free Carlsberg outside the Parken in Copenhagen after our game in 2003, to be fair.

Local entrepreneurs hadn't quite understood their target market.

And we couldn't even get tap water.

I will never forgive that shitty club, their owners, the police or UEFA for that fiasco.

An amazing few days up until that shambles of a Final.
Agree. The money I paid for that trip to be treated like that. Still makes me angry.

Back