Copenhagen Video

JollyFairHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Maybe they're trying to upstage them in the brown nosing stakes? Will be tough, Celtc are eternal holders of the Sycophantic Cup.

I was under the impression their fans weren't overly keen on the nappy rippers? I'm afraid after that, they're getting put right alongside St Pauli freakshow and dinamo Zagreb. Laudrup was Brondby anyway, %^*& FC Copenhagen!

Bit miffed, and slightly concerned, that Danes would even know or care about the snp grievance policy regards Europe?? They were ready to drop it like a ginger step child if they got their way in 2014!

Maybe they're trying to upstage them in the brown nosing stakes? Will be tough, Celtc are eternal holders of the Sycophantic Cup.

I was under the impression their fans weren't overly keen on the nappy rippers? I'm afraid after that, they're getting put right alongside St Pauli freakshow and dinamo Zagreb. Laudrup was Brondby anyway, %^*& FC Copenhagen!

Edit that ffs man. Absolutely horrific "patter".

I’m about to board a flight to Frankfurt with loads of these vermin travelling on the same flight. If there’s any shit from them I’ll endeavour to make sure at least one of them is gonna miss their connecting flight.

Come to think of it, if this flight ends up in the sea at least I’ll go a happy man.

Fuc&ing vermin.

I thought politics was to be kept out of football? Strange video. Can some of our younger or trendier fans translate it's meaning for an old codger like me? Is it some sort of art house cinema or hipster output?
It may well upset all the Audi fans in the lounge.:rolleyes:

I’m about to board a flight to Frankfurt with loads of these vermin travelling on the same flight. If there’s any shit from them I’ll endeavour to make sure at least one of them is gonna miss their connecting flight.

Come to think of it, if this flight ends up in the sea at least I’ll go a happy man.

Fuc&ing vermin.

He was a good bear.

At last, Sturgeon is officially linked to the club she truly deserves and I'm not talking about FC Copenhagen.

He was a good bear.

Wasn't pleasant. The IRA stuff started before we got to 2000ft. I have that and other snippets of their jolly craic which will be posted somewhere appropriate in the next day or so. It’ll also be sent to Lufthansa asking them if it’s appropriate to allow identifiable people, clearly singing songs in support of a terrorist organisation, to fly with them again.

Wasn't pleasant. The IRA stuff started before we got to 2000ft. I have that and other snippets of their jolly craic which will be posted somewhere appropriate in the next day or so. It’ll also be sent to Lufthansa asking them if it’s appropriate to allow identifiable people, clearly singing songs in support of a terrorist organisation, to fly with them again.

So you didn’t attempt to open the door mid flight?

-100 staunch points!

Only joking Police Scotland!

Aye, ‘cause some Danish guy is going to halt playing football with his son to watch a video of jimmy cranky on his phone! :rolleyes:

video also suggests Celtic is a British club. They won’t like that!

Love Copenhagen as a city, but my god that is vomit-inducing.

Is there a way in which both showers of shite can lose in that game tonight?

Just spoke to my colleague who also works p/t in a city bar.

One of the vhermin attacked a Danish sellik fan last night and hospitailised him.

I have managed to pass on the message that the Groin Brigade are trouble and got them barred from a couple of pubs, which was nice.

Just spoke to my colleague who also works p/t in a city bar.

One of the vhermin attacked a Danish sellik fan last night and hospitailised him.

I have managed to pass on the message that the Groin Brigade are trouble and got them barred from a couple of pubs, which was nice.

I’m WFH today and not leaving the house until the poets are gone.

Back