Copland - Step up and take the lead

Bluebrox

This is your chance to take the lead tomorrow night.

Over the years SG has often talked about the Kop and how it can have a genuine influence and almost literally suck the ball into the net.

Let's have the Copland doing a similar role.

This is a £10m game tomorrow night. The importance must not be underestimated.

The Copland can take the lead but as SG often mentions, we need all 4 stands contributing.

No excuses.

Sadly the Copland hasn’t been up for it for years.

I’m CR3 mate and sadly you’re correct. I think the last time was the 4-2 win against Hibs in the championship.

It’s undeniable though that on the rare occasion the Copland gets going then the rest of Ibrox follows.

Got to screw the nut big week for us could just about make or break our season.
Probably biggest football wise since Manchester.

I’m CR3 mate and sadly you’re correct. I think the last time was the 4-2 win against Hibs in the championship.

It’s undeniable though that on the rare occasion the Copland gets going then the rest of Ibrox follows.
one of the best games in recent years, rocking, I sit in the copland myself and noone sat down all night.

Ibrox came together in a rare way that night even after 1-0 down I just knew we would win.

Shows it can be done.

Im an old git but tomorrow night I'll be giving it laldy from the west enclosure. Tomorrow we show these bastards who hate our club why we are the greatest support in the world. WATP.

Im an old git but tomorrow night I'll be giving it laldy from the west enclosure. Tomorrow we show these bastards who hate our club why we are the greatest support in the world. WATP.
good on you mate thats exactly whats needed, vocal support with songs about the Rangers and the current players and manager, wish I was there

I think the place will be dead quiet tonight.

Not enough transparency for the wider folks on what’s acceptable and what’s not. Sadly, just results in silence.

I’ve a sickening feeling that Super Rangers will be sung as there will be some idiots who think it’s just the TBB that is causing the charges.

Please God prove me wrong.

Th
one of the best games in recent years, rocking, I sit in the copland myself and noone sat down all night.

Ibrox came together in a rare way that night even after 1-0 down I just knew we would win.

Shows it can be done.
It does show it can be done @WalterSmith72 and I believe the Copland will deliver on Thursday and again on Sunday. We Are The People.

This is your chance to take the lead tomorrow night.

Over the years SG has often talked about the Kop and how it can have a genuine influence and almost literally suck the ball into the net.

Let's have the Copland doing a similar role.

This is a £10m game tomorrow night. The importance must not be underestimated.

The Copland can take the lead but as SG often mentions, we need all 4 stands contributing.

No excuses.
SURE IT IS OLD..............

Back