Cornerstone new razor

Gazzabear

I remember a few people mentioned using Cornerstone razors on the previous board. Just used the updated razor thinking it wouldn't be too different from the original one, but it really is. Felt a lot smoother and sharper, quite impressed tbh.

I've had my Merkur 34c for a good five years now and not even considered changing, that razor coupled with the shark blades are an excellent duo. Always had pretty sensitive skin and suffered badly from razor burn but these blades are excellent, no irritation at all.

I like them. Good value for money. A better shave than the latest Gillette.

I've had my Merkur 34c for a good five years now and not even considered changing, that razor coupled with the shark blades are an excellent duo. Always had pretty sensitive skin and suffered badly from razor burn but these blades are excellent, no irritation at all.
Where did you get the blades , I'm using superman but still getting a wee bit of razor burn so up for trying something new

Changed to a Merkur after the big thread on here.

Recently got a Mach 3 to start doing my head and have just went back to using it on my coupon as well. Bish bash bosh job done, does the same thing with much less f*cking about.

Changed to a Merkur after the big thread on here.

Recently got a Mach 3 to start doing my head and have just went back to using it on my coupon as well. Bish bash bosh job done, does the same thing with much less f*cking about.
Obviously each to their own and that mate but not sure what the fùcking about is. Not much hassle to change the blade surely?

Think after reading a lot on it there is no 'best' blade and it's more what suits the individual. I didn't like shark at all and found they left a rash and I was much more likely to get a nick using them. Wilkinson sword blades and derby were the ones I've ended up getting mostly.

I loved the original Cornerstone blades, used them for the last year. But I really don't like the new blades, far less effective for me, I think they have gone backwards quality wise once they've signed people up. Disappointing. I've cancelled and plan to trial the Harry's ones.

Always used Gillette razors. Might give these or Harry's a try. What's the thoughts compared to the current Gillette?

Stumbled across these by accident but Tesco own brand to fit the MACH 3 handle are amazing. No drag and very smooth.

Meeker with Feather blades for daily use but have a really old dreadnought open razor for the opportunity I have to enjoy the shave

Back