Couldn’t believe my ears there talkSPORT

two2tango

Official Ticketer
Saying tierneys worth35 to 40m

Comparing fee to wan basaka

Wtf man

Celtic cheer leading at its finest

Just heard that. Danny Mills brainwashed with the propaganda now.
I don't think they're brainwashed,just don't want the hassle of them on social media. I remember Adrian Durham having a go at journalists for going easy on celtic after they got gubbed by juve. Said they were backing off from giving them the criticism they deserved cause they didn't want the grief from them on Twitter.

i heard some one on SSB last night say he's every bit as good as robertson.

How do they know this? robertson has worked his way from the bottom to the absolute pinnacle of european football, tierney has played in the SPL his whole career , the two can't be compared yet until tierney reaches robertsons level.

Fake news that they’ve managed to spin out for over a month now to keep everyone from
talking about their sordid history

Tierney has played a handful of games in the last 7 months , he’s weeks away from being fit if he ever fully recovers , when fit he’s not even the best Scottish left back , he’s regularly caught out in Europe with his willie one footed style , no one is bidding for a player that can’t sit a medical

All this talk of a dodgy hip is perplexing.
If it is true then no team ready to pay tens of millions will fail to do a thorough medical so The Filth would need to avoid this in order to maintain the integrity of their valuation of a major company asset.
So no transfer will be allowed to happen.
If a transfer does go through then a raft of posters on here will be guilty of posting fake news.

Read them like a book keep the Tierney leaving chat going the full window as they pick up either no one or very uninspiring signings and when Tierney is still here the media will hit out with that 'like a new singing' 'best bit of business this window' pish

We all moan about C****c PR and inflating the value of their assets but the reality is they have a history in recent years of achieving better transfer fees for their players than we do. So they’re doing something right on that front, even if it’s just playing the media to inflate the fee.

Weirdly I haven’t once heard this mentioned on the BBC national sports reports; only via Scottish media outlets and, of course, Pacific Quay. Wonder why this is? You’d think a 25m cross border transfer would be ‘big’ news. Maybe because it’s a load of made up shite?

When the transfer window shuts.
The wee poof with the dodgy hip will still be at mentally challenged FC.
It's all a manufactured propaganda dance.
No Scottish Club knocks back 25million for any player. Regardless of the structure.

i think he will be away, they will need the money.

They really don’t know anything about Scottish football.do they... All they’ve done is gone onto a c****c forum and seen their deluded fans quoting these crazy numbers

They do what they do and they do it well. If Morelos played for them you can bet your boots no one would be talking 10-15m for him it would be more 25-30m.

The covered it on Drive last night

Gough and Rushden thought that it was worth more than £25m

Yet, when they came to Trippier going to A Madrid - that fee was not questioned

SO injury prone, untested player > World Cup semi finalist

(don't rate either)

The proof will be in the deal (if it happens).

Arsenal will not be swayed by the grubby media up here or the dribbles that percolate south of the border.

Only towing the party line - Lennon was banging on about him being a ‘more rounded’ player than Wan-Bissaka the other day (whatever that means).

I’ll take the guy who played 35 Premier League games last season and was statistically one of the best full backs in Europe while playing for a mid-table team over a perma-crock who played 21 games in the Scottish Premiership and isn’t even the best full back in Glasgow thanks.

For all the talk of Tierney, anyone discussing him should be forwarded to this page:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

I would screenshot it but can’t seem to get tinypic to work - anyone that wants to do this, it would be appreciated.

Look at the actual state of his injury record. For a 22 year old, he has already surpassed the injuries you would expect for a 35 year old player who’s had a tough time.

Ruptured ankle ligaments, groin surgery and multiple hip problems (including an ongoing one), are all sure signs of a player who is basically fucked.

Share far and wide.

Read them like a book keep the Tierney leaving chat going the full window as they pick up either no one or very uninspiring signings and when Tierney is still here the media will hit out with that 'like a new singing' 'best bit of business this window' pish
Exactly. This isn’t driven by Tierney, he is just a pawn in a big game of liewell chess.

AIDA
awareness
Interest
Desire
Action

Hollicom know the basics that’s for sure but let’s face it Celtic fc have been doing this way before sweep sweep ltd were involved.

They spin lies about a players abilities, they ignore stats that suggest that there are better players in that position in the league, they create an awareness of the player in the media and together with the players agent create a buzz about their asset. Some interest however small and remote is bigged up and you have Roger Hannah and Knew Keevins adding to the frenzy.

The tricky part is getting a buying club to see past the injury history and the fact he has shredded wheat for hips.

They are good at it though I’ll ceed to that point.

For all the talk of Tierney, anyone discussing him should be forwarded to this page:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

I would screenshot it but can’t seem to get tinypic to work - anyone that wants to do this, it would be appreciated.

Look at the actual state of his injury record. For a 22 year old, he has already surpassed the injuries you would expect for a 35 year old player who’s had a tough time.

Ruptured ankle ligaments, groin surgery and multiple hip problems (including an ongoing one), are all sure signs of a player who is basically fucked.

Share far and wide.

injury
from
Days
19/20​
Hip problems
Jun 17, 2019Aug 12, 2019​
56 days​
18/19​
Knock
Nov 15, 2018Nov 22, 2018​
7 days​
-​
18/19​
Hip Injury
Dec 10, 2018Feb 22, 2019​
74 days​
18/19​
Cals Sclerosis
Mar 31, 2019Apr 5, 2019​
5 days​
18/19​
Hip Injury
Apr 19, 2019May 2, 2019​
13 days​
18/19​
Groin Surgery
May 7, 2019Jun 9, 2019​
33 days​
17/18​
Calf Injury
Mar 16, 2018Apr 7, 2018​
22 days​
16/17​
Ruptured ankle aigament
Oct 28, 2016Jan 21, 2017​
85 days​

Nonsense. It was the same last year, and somehow his price has went up? That's with not playing in the CL and not playing many games due to an ongoing injury that he has still not recovered from. The media could not make their intentions anymore obvious. He'll still be on the bench at Celtic come the start of the season.

Weirdly I haven’t once heard this mentioned on the BBC national sports reports; only via Scottish media outlets and, of course, Pacific Quay. Wonder why this is? You’d think a 25m cross border transfer would be ‘big’ news. Maybe because it’s a load of made up shite?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...y-hoping-buy-four-players-eyes-big-expensive/
Strangely I do think the arsenal bids are real, which I find hard to fathom given tierney’s performances in Europe and with Scotland

I can only think arsenal believe after the performances of Andy Robertson and van dijk that tierney looks a good investment when compared to some other fees being paid and he can replicate his domestic form in spl down south

The big question is how he would pass a medical , I just don’t see Stan Kroenke shelling out that kinda money if there is worries about his long term fitness

the tims have a good record of holding out for decent money to sell their players, aided by their ex-player talking heads in the media and their journo pals talking them up at every opportunity , they sadly put us to shame when it comes to the dark arts of media manipulation , marketing of their assets!! (Just look at the pitiful money we got for waghorn, Declan John & even joey Garner and the figures being quoted for Morelos & Tav given their greater stats / performance levels last season

If Tierney is worth 35 - 40 million then that must make the best Scottish left back, Robertson of Liverpool worth 70 - 80 million.

I checked out the Arsenal fan site, they seem quite keen for the most part though some concerned re his injury history

Pre injury it was all kiernan wants to be a lady's front bottom for life, and he is going nowhere, now they are. Actively trying to sell him if they can get a deal structured correctly, my reading of this is, Arsenal saying if he passes a medical we will give you some money, if he can prove his fitness we will give you some more money , if in a years time his hip hasn't broken down you get some more money etd, if the Emirie goes ahead with this signing then he won't be at Arsenal very long,

Sick hearing about them and their fucking players

who gives a shit what talksport also

Amazing how they can keep this going day after day after day. I haven’t read a single quote from Arsenal but this mob seem obsessed to sell this crock whether he wants to go or not while all the time spinning the yarn that they don’t need the money.

I've said I don't know who many times and also to deluded Tims who are that thick they just laugh at you..Golden bhoy is a very good player in this league, he has done more or less feck all in Europe, remember he has been in the defence at 2 of their worst results in Europe.
I travel all over the place in England and pundits,managers and fans down there just don't rate Scottish football at all....Google his injury and you will find it can be a quick recovery or a slow one,also the recovery rate is low...it is mystery to me why Arsenal are chasing a crock,he might very well make a recovery but he might not?

That's worth £40m of anyone's money ...

LxnO4tf.png

They are painting themselves into a corner with this.
How much will our players be worth when we win 55 ànd pump them in the old firm games.
When he is found out down the there for being a crock or overated their reputation in the transfer market will be damaged.
Hes a good left back when fit tbh and they wont bè able to replace him if he goes even for 25m (which wont be up front and probably includes wages ) .

Back