Coulibaly must be considering leaving this football backwater

Coulibaly has had three horrific challenges inflicted on him already this season, the McGinn shocker which kept him out injured, another at Tynecastle, and then again last night. He'd be correct in thinking if its worth it playing in Scotland when he gets no protection from refs.
I couldn't blame the guy for thinking "f.uck this, can't wait to get back to France as soon as possible to get away form this shitehol full of hammer throwers". IMO he will be having these exact thoughts - which I completely understand.

If I was him then I certainly would be after the shocker of a challenge on him recently at Tynecastle, which never even saw a yellow card, and the brutal assault on him last night at Easter Rd by Porteous, which was a blatant straight red anywhere else in world football.

BBC Scotland, naturally, thought the brutal challenge by Porteous was a debatable red card and worthy of amusement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46628821
In the street you’d be forgiven for hitting the bastard back!

If I was him then I certainly would be after the shocker of a challenge on him recently at Tynecastle, which never even saw a yellow card, and the brutal assault on him last night at Easter Rd by Porteous, which was a blatant straight red anywhere else in world football.

BBC Scotland, naturally, thought the brutal challenge by Porteous was a debatable red card and worthy of amusement.

I agree with your comments.
%^*& the bbc cnuts, the club should complain about this.
What pleased me with Coulibaly is he got up and never gave up which sends out a positive message to SG. Against St Mirren he got wacked and was out for weeks so hopefully he is getting used to this and getting stronger.

Porteous is the kind of prick who would be in a pub or a club giving it large and starting a fight thinking he's the big hard man.

I think the c.unt is starting to believe his own hype.

Hopefully karma happens next week at our place.
Karma loyal!

Porteous was good.
But could’ve walked for 3 identical challenges
One on Morelos I think it was where Jakey craigan claimed he got enough of the ball even if he was out of control. Then he tried to do Morelos on the half way line when he was spun & finally got Coulibaly.
All 3 were out of control and endangering not only his opponent but himself as well.
The boy needs to learn quickly!

He didn't even get booked for the Morelos foul when we were on the break. Him and Ambrose both clattered Morelos but neither received a booking for it.

I agree with your comments.
%^*& the bbc cnuts, the club should complain about this.
What pleased me with Coulibaly is he got up and never gave up which sends out a positive message to SG. Against St Mirren he got wacked and was out for weeks so hopefully he is getting used to this and getting stronger.

The BBC trolling us over the Porteous thuggery is no surprise, tbh. Where do you start by asking if that challenge is up for debate as a red card ? The law of averages would also suggest that more challenges like that on Coulibaly will result in him being out for a considerable time again.

The BBC trolling us over the Porteous thuggery is no surprise, tbh. Where do you start by asking if that challenge is up for debate as a red card ? The law of averages would also suggest that more challenges like that on Coulibaly will result in him being out for a considerable time again.
To be fair mate the BBC have been trolling us for years now.

Yes, for a national broadcaster it is a disgrace but changing the landscape looks to be beyond us.

Sad to say it has become so much the norm that even most of our own have grown to be totally apathetic.

To be fair mate the BBC have been trolling us for years now.

Yes, for a national broadcaster it is a disgrace but changing the landscape looks to be beyond us.

Sad to say it has become so much the norm that even most of our own have grown to be totally apathetic.

What concerns me, mate, is that more of our fans are accepting our players being victims of appalling challenges and not questioning why these repeated assaults are going unpunished.

Heard that total and utter pricks an embarrassment.

What concerns me, mate, is that more of our fans are accepting our players being victims of appalling challenges and not questioning why these repeated assaults are going unpunished.
That will never be the case for me mate, vast difference between a biased view from the BBC and accepting the treatment meted out to our players as the norm .

Porteous is the kind of prick who would be in a pub or a club giving it large and starting a fight thinking he's the big hard man.

I think the c.unt is starting to believe his own hype.

Hopefully karma happens next week at our place.
I would prefer he gets torn a new arsehole by Alfie scoring a couple of goals then a Hearts player does him in their derby

Not surprised there was no sending off. Not surprised a blatant penalty was refused. Said before the match Thomson hates us and is frightened of Lennon. Those asking our players to commit similar assaults have to realise they would be off the park straight away. The club tried complaining about Collum and look what happened. We are being cheated. Can't believe some posters on here can't see this and think people like me are paranoid. Open your eyes up and stop acting superior to fellow Rangers fans who are not blind to what is happening.

Most foreign players who come to Scotland do so with a view to playing in England.

It's every bit as physical.

Anyway I think he relished the physicality of last night and had an excellent game.

Can’t believe the number of bears on here defending or at worst not willing to condemn the type of tackles on our players in the SPFL . Now I am far from being a snow flake and I like a good crunching tackle and I agree it is part of the game, christ I was never one to shirk a challenge in my day, but let’s be clear rangers players are being reffed to a different standard to every other club and players from other clubs are going out to deliberately hurt our guys.
Look at some of tackles we’ve been on the recieveing end of, shocking and the opposition players walk away smiling.

No wonder the national team hasn’t qualified for a tournament in 20 years we don’t encourage football players, in fact a bit of skill is shown and the press call them out for show boating and encourage players to take revenge for having the cheek to nutmeg someone, how dare they stick the ball through someone’s legs.

I think rangers need to look at sueing the league for not ensuring the health and safety of our players by referees not applying the rules to protect them or punish the guilty party.

Only a matter of Time before we see a horrific injury to a rangers player park which will look horrendous but it’s been coming since we returned to the top division.

It needs to get sorted.

So what can the fans do about it apart from going on forums and social media moaning about how we referred to different standard.
Its not the fans place to do anything it's the clubs
The scum brought about a ref strike by always asking sfa for clarification and explanationss as to how and why decisions were not given penalties Red and yellow cards ect.

Our club need to ask the questions show video evidence of the bad calls show other teams players getting off with murder when we see reds for nothing

You just know that if that tackle had been made by one of our players the reaction from the BBC Scotland Celtc clique would have been one of immediate outrage, followed by a concerted campaign of vilification. Is it any wonder we want feck all to do with them?

I'm probably bit older than most on here, but in years gone bye any opposition player flying into tackles on our players like they have been would have been dealt with.. I. E one of our players would have halfed them in 2...Not a true leader in our team... Fact....

Not surprised there was no sending off. Not surprised a blatant penalty was refused. Said before the match Thomson hates us and is frightened of Lennon. Those asking our players to commit similar assaults have to realise they would be off the park straight away. The club tried complaining about Collum and look what happened. We are being cheated. Can't believe some posters on here can't see this and think people like me are paranoid. Open your eyes up and stop acting superior to fellow Rangers fans who are not blind to what is happening.
Couldn’t agree more, I struggle to think of a fan base that is so blinkered and so apathetic to the complete and utter dishonest behaviour of the SFA and their lackey officials.
They do say you get what you deserve and that certainly applies to quite a lot on here.

Most foreign players who come to Scotland do so with a view to playing in England.

It's every bit as physical.

Anyway I think he relished the physicality of last night and had an excellent game.
English football would not allow these tackles to go unpunished, they also wouldn’t blatantly go out of their way to target one club.
As for someone relishing getting the shyte kicked of you without proper protection from official, where do even start with that.

Yep...heard them laughing....embarrassing coverage...amateur hour.

Sure I heard KT saying Porteous was heading to the EPL....he has that much potential . I still prefer men get a game for Tranent.

I thought it fired him up a bit.

Not saying remotely acceptable, but credit to him.

The only tackle I’ve seen worse than that was the Lego eaters last week which, surprise surprise, didn’t get a red card either.

He seems to be fair game for these types of challenge, thank god he's not picked up a really nasty injury, but if it carries on unpunished he might not always get so lucky. Different type of player but it was the same with Oduwa, some of the challenges on him were a f**king disgrace

Don't think he will consider his future with us based on the tackles he was on the receiving end of, and he got more than his fair share last night!
If anything he would maybe base it on the protection our players do not receive from the officials.
If I was Jack or Arfield I would be looking forward to the match at Ibrox to show the boy how you should make a hard but fair tackle! He would maybe think twice in future after that?

I couldn't blame the guy for thinking "f.uck this, can't wait to get back to France as soon as possible to get away form this shitehol full of hammer throwers". IMO he will be having these exact thoughts - which I completely understand.

If he does well in France might earn a move to England or Spain or Italy. Life will be easy in these countries compared with Scotland. Shawcross, Chiellini, Ramos; not much to worry about there. He will never suffer a bad tackle.

And out there maybe Pepe is getting a game for some team somewhere. No doubt Coulibaly will enjoy having Pepe kick him in the head as he lies on the ground - after being decked by Pepe.

Ejaria was correct to leave Scotland if he thought his career could be threatened by repeated bad challenges that weren't punished by the officials. I don't blame him at all.

I do, tis a pussy attitude he will never make much of himself as a player as players getting lumps kicked out of them happens, it is a thing in football.

Messi, De Bruyne and the likes of Zidane get fucken melted, snide kicks, rakes down their ankles during games - players are snide bastards about such things.

Zidane actively had to wear stockings to help with blood flow and would sit in a seat where he could have his legs raised after games.

There aren't many players going who would miss the chance to lay one in on their competition during a game.

I do, tis a pussy attitude he will never make much of himself as a player as players getting lumps kicked out of them happens, it is a thing in football.

Messi, De Bruyne and the likes of Zidane get fucken melted, snide kicks, rakes down their ankles during games - players are snide bastards about such things.

Zidane actively had to wear stockings to help with blood flow and would sit in a seat where he could have his legs raised after games.

There aren't many players going who would miss the chance to lay one in on their competition during a game.

Yep, and Gerrard sent Ejaria packing for his pathetic attitude.

Back