Coventry v Ipswich (Sky)

Hope Ipswich go up they’ve had a great season.

Win tonight then a draw will be enough against Huddersfield

Ipswich back in front, stramash in the box. VAR would've ruled it out for offside although it was a Coventry player who shoved Edmondson offside as the free kick came in. So get it up them! Mon the Ipswich!

They spent the Viktor Gyökeres/Gustavo Hamer money very well. I really like both clubs this season.

Been a decent second half with 2 decent teams. Although Coventry have almost committed defensive suicide a couple of times but gotten away with it.

I hope Ipswich go up. %^*& Leeds

They spent the Viktor Gyökeres/Gustavo Hamer money very well. I really like both clubs this season.
If only Coventry started the season well they’d be battling for automatic promotion. Only won 3 of their first 17 games or something like that.

Sakamoto been a big miss for them recently, cracking player.

Is Hagi Wright the guy that we were linked with last year? Looks a really good player.

Big George into EPL would be some achievement for the big guy

Leeds into EPL via play offs I hope as we have a promotion add on for Kamara and we need all the money we can get

Big win for Ipswich obviously. They'll deserve the automatic promotion assuming they clinch it. Coventry gave it a decent go.

I hope Ipswich Town get promoted!
Always look out for their results since we played them in a friendly in 2005!
The people of Ipswich, supporters & even the police were friendly & welcoming to us!

I've been to a few games at Ipswich and always look out for their results. Nice club so it's great to see them doing so well. I think they'll struggle in the top flight though.

Been an Ipswich season ticket holder for 5 seasons. Am originally from Norn Iron and Rangers will always be my team.

Refused to let my son become some plastic man city/spurs fan so took him to Portman Road to initially watch some of the most turgid football and relegation. Fair play to him he stuck with Town, gradually accepting football has to have downs to enjoy the ups! What an up it has been!

I regularly wear a Rangers sweatshirt and always get comments on how the rangers are doing in a good way. John Warks son sits behind me so he is good stock.

Ipswich are a great family club and fully deserve their promotion if we can get that point Saturday

One thing I’ve noticed about Ipswich, and it’s admirable. As soon as they lose a goal, they never panic. They just attack with confidence and pace and get back in front.

Was watching the Champions League last night but it would be good to see Ipswich in the Premiership. Watched them a few times this season and they play some nice stuff. Hutchinson, Leif Davis are very good at that level.

Amazing the budget Ipswich have worked with over the last two seasons and now they are only one point away from automatic promotion.

I think I read somewhere it is a net spend of £4.5m over 1 or 2 seasons. They have used the loan market really well

To be fair to Ed, has ploughed a load of cash into Ipswich by sponsoring the shirt etc. He is not my cup of tea but has put his money in.
Fair one. Not that I was questioning his credentials, more so not looking forward to seeing his mug on Super Sunday!

Really hard to believe it's 22 years since Ipswich were last in the EPL. I can still rhyme off their team from 00/01 when they finished 5th!

R.Wright
Wilnis Bramble McGreal Hreidarsson
Reuser Magilton Holland J.Wright
Stewart Scowcroft

Really hard to believe it's 22 years since Ipswich were last in the EPL. I can still rhyme off their team from 00/01 when they finished 5th!

R.Wright
Wilnis Bramble McGreal Hreidarsson
Reuser Magilton Holland J.Wright
Stewart Scowcroft

Marcus Stewart was unreal that season

First win in 5 five for Ipswich following 1 defeat and 3 successive draws. I really hope they do well next season, but not too sure they'll manage to stay up.

can probably see Ipswich being everybody's favourite neutral team in the PL if they try to play the same way, similar to Blackpool about 10+ years ago

not sure if it will keep them up though :D

Back