Craigan

If he's really a Bluenose he has found MI5 levels of stealth because every single time I have to endure his co-comms he comes across as the most anti Rangers bawbag ever to walk the Earth. Would not recommend

I know a guy who is exactly like him. Slept with a bluenose. Honestly the type of guy who would win the jackpot euro millions lottery and then spend it on lottery tickets because its never enough to enjoy. Cnut!

Having heard his Commentary on BT and elsewhere he seems to hate them as much as us in his commentary, seems a bizarre choice when it's always going to be us or them on TV 99% of the time.

The guy I was with last night played football with him in Belfast. He’s a total bluenose.

It’s quite bizarre behaviour
He went against us at every turn last night.
Lundstram was lucky, was a handball, was a penalty against Goldson.
It seemed like every time he had something to say, he took the anti arrangers view.

He used to be quite complimentary towards Rangers a couple of years ago but don't know what's happened now.
Old guy I used to go to games with knew him and when we played Motherwell at Ibrox he would come off the bus and stand and talk to him about the game etc. Was a definite blue nose but it’s definetely shifted.

I don’t think he made a single contribution without me responding ‘shut the fk up’ to my telly. Why is he a thing on tv?
I usually turn the sound off when he is on but didn't on Wednesday, just have repetitive strain injury from turning the volume down.

One thing he did get right was that too often we tried the long diagonal from Goldson. Sadly the Eintracht coach had that sussed and it never delivered.

I think he's quite harmless in that he isn't against us and is apparently one of us,but the fact is that he just speaks a serious amount of utter pish,which is hugely annoying.
Like someone previously mentioned, surely BT could get someone who's played at a higher level to cover a Europa Cup final!

Craigan, a total asshole of a commentator!
Nothing positive, nothing but chit, chit, chit comes out his mouth. COLLECTIVELY WE SHOULD COMPLAIN TO BT SPORT TO GET THE DONKEY REMOVED FROM OUR GAMES

Listening to this clown on Wednesday was awful. Wanted Lundstram sent off. Wanted a penalty for Frankfurt. An embarrassment to scotshit football and that says a lot. BT must know he's a fanny and rotten pundit and use him for annoyance purposes.
Can't remember him giving any real praise to the team. A fud with zero honours in the game should keep his mouth shut and try to talk a bit of sense if he really does have to talk.

*Shouty capitals deliberate*

"WHO IS GONNA TO BE THE HERO?"

"WHO IS GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY?"

Craigan bingo - all in that grating 'rarr, rarr, rarr' accent.

Even a mate of mine - an Italian - commented on it on Wednesday (naturally, he hadn't a clue who Craigan was or who the fuck Motherwell are). "His voice is awful, always roaring and fierce!"

Guy is the worst kind of co-commentator - never shuts up and clearly has a cliches quota he diligently meets every game he does.

Add in the talking like he’s the voice of experience when the height of his career was being a shite Motherwell defender and you have a massive incentive to use the mute button.
This all day :D

C*nt played for Motherwell and was a laughing figure and he is telling us what it feels like to play on a European final, Brilliant.

Having heard his Commentary on BT and elsewhere he seems to hate them as much as us in his commentary, seems a bizarre choice when it's always going to be us or them on TV 99% of the time.
I’m of the belief that he’s put there to keep other Scottish fans watching our game.
It really is typical 19th Century Terrorist SNP shite and just emphasises where our country currently stands.

Alex Rae is a bore, but Craigan is an absolute dick (and I hate saying that about a fellow Ulsterman). He must be put there specially to negate anything positive said about Rangers.
He initially sounds knowledgeable, but as soon as you listen to anything he actually says, you realise he talks the biggest load of shite ever. If he had any self-awareness, he would be too embarrassed to appear on screen again.

His demeanour and tone always has me thinking I've pressed a red button or something and am listening to the opposing teams broadcaster.

He should have f*cked off and joined his German TV colleagues for the game.

“Rangers have really got off with one there”. How many times did he say that? Very annoying.

Hung about with Stewart and Sutton too long it’s rubbed off on him if he was ever a bear

My mate was round watching, doesn’t support us as such but more our side than other side of City, even he couldn’t believe how Craigan seemed to be favouring Frankfurt

It was really strange that a co commentator, from NI and spent his career in Scotland, genuinely sounded like he didn’t want us to win a European final

His voice grates on you, just shouts and seems angry about everything all the time

Ive only ever heard him doing one tim game right enough but i always remember thinking he was very positive about them and seemed delighted they were winning.

I doubt he really wanted Rangers to lose right enough, just think being the pantomime villain on there or the voice of the other clubs fans is just his role and tbf its kept him in the job all the way through.

For someone so hopeless at the job hes getting plenty of work.

Back