Craigans comments

He certainly couldn't have been any worse than the moaning faced chunt that was sitting behind me tonight.
He had a comment (always scathing) about every single pass, tackle and passage of play we had tonight...he was doing my f*cking head in!
Scrotal sacks the pair of them, I actually turned the sound off.

Got covid one empty seat last night,but to cap it all had to watch second half with the sound off as i could no listen to those 2 prick anymore

He’s just a very poor commentator. Nights like this show how good Clive is at his job. Someone that actually does some research and makes an effort for the gig.

Folk like Craigan just show up and run their mouths. Such a cushy number when the broadcaster pay out regardless.

His inane yammering throughout the game is almost enough to make your ears bleed.

Scottish footballs very own equivalent of the vuvuzela.

Only in Scotland do they employ such footballing failures as pundits

Michael stewart
Gordon Dalziel
Steven Thompson
Steven Craigan

The list is endless.

I agree, you dont have to be good at football to be a good pundit but on the above they have failed on and off the park at their jobs.

The shite this clown comes away with is unreal and it just would not be tolerated anywhere else.

It's akin to BT having some ex league 1 jobber on their CL coverage.

His lengthy explanation of the absolute obvious is what drives me mad. Don't need that moron to explain things that a five year old would understand instantly. He just doesn't get that a picture is worth a thousand words. A moving picture even more. Craigan's problem is that he thinks he needs to supply the thousand words. He needs to shut up and stop taking us all for idiots.

Its cool bud it was a pretty poor attempt at humour anyway, I can’t stand the prick. My heart sinks every time I hear that voice
Hate him mate.
Talks shite and that roaring voice puts me off the game.
I gave my nephew my ticket and regretted it when I heard him.
He had a snidey, patronising remark about Lundstram that pissed me off, something like he's actually doing not too bad.
I was roaring 'he's better than you ya helmet'.

The scum got Hartson squealing like the unprofessional prick he is at their goals...

We get Rob McLean who could make a 4-0 victory sound like a defeat and bloody Craigan trying to convince us how poor everyone is playing..

Craigan said something along the lines of "Lyon definitely deserve their lead"

It was their first shot on target.
Think on the balance of play he was right with that to be honest. His comments on Boateng were bad though with the foul on Wright 'it's not a yellow card offence' hmm clear obstruction is a yellow card offence. The guy is an absolute clown and one of the worst co-commentators around.

Picked up on his contradictions. It was comedy the amount of times he would say the opposite to something he said earlier.

Constant prattling as well. I forgot Alec Rae was on it. Miss the days were an analyst / co-commentator just provided analysis at points it was required. Nowadays they feel they need to talk constantly on the game. Danny Murphy is one of the worst for that.

He certainly couldn't have been any worse than the moaning faced chunt that was sitting behind me tonight.
He had a comment (always scathing) about every single pass, tackle and passage of play we had tonight...he was doing my f*cking head in!
Could be anyone who sits next to me in CD4

Someone needs to tell him that he doesn’t have to talk all the time. Especially if he’s got nothing worthwhile to add. It’s just a constant noise and eventually I just tune out. It’s like when there are road works outside and after a while you stop noticing them.

Craigan had me shouting "oh do f*CK off ya c***" at my TV a few times last night.
You can just tell he was enjoying us getting beat.

a personal favorite was when we were 2 down, the other commentator said if rangers are to take anything from this game they need a goal...........and then another goal.
Yes that was stupid. At least he realised it and had a minor joke at his own expense “nothing wrong with my arithmetic”

I find him quite boring in commentary.He tends to spend far too much time saying what a player should do, rather than saying what he has actually done.I agree that McCoist would be a far better option as he's seen and done most things.

He's Scotland's Glenn Hoddle on the mike. A dreadful co-coms.

TBH why do we need 3 commentators during a game anyway?
Neither Craigen or Rea add any insight or entertainment and Robb sounds commentates as though hes just received a terminal diagnosis.

Maybe I have been spoiled by RTV over the last season but last nights ultra negative, unenlightening, flat commentary was so bad that, unless we were moving forward I muted the sound.

a personal favorite was when we were 2 down, the other commentator said if rangers are to take anything from this game they need a goal...........and then another goal.
This one had me shouting at the TV. Expert analysis!

I could also hear the pride in Craigan's voice when he said Rangers need to play with more "Dynamism" he must have looked that one up earlier.

I don't actually mind Craigan that much even though he does talk utter pish half the time

He has obviously got a huge soft spot for Scottish football and wants to see teams do well in Europe.

His voice is so annoying and somehow boring at the same time which is the absolute opposite of what you would think a commentator should be.

A Partick Thistle and Motherwell player, yet he commentates on Rangers European games. Could we not get a wee bot better?

I can honestly say he is the worst pundit I've ever heard, and that goes some. Constantly negative, especially when it comes to our games, and forever contradicts himself.

I watched the game too....and I'm pretty critical of us. But I thought we played reasonably well, had a few chances and the game was pretty even. A special goal, and a mistake is why we lost, otherwise, a break for us and we could easily have won. Even the stats bore out my view....very even.

Funny thing is, on the highlights show later on BT Sports, Owen Hargreaves pretty much echoed my thoughts. Funny that, a guy who's a twice Champions League Winner, multiple league winner with the biggest clubs in Europe and a seasoned international with one of the biggest countries....and a neutral to boot...sees it differently from a ex SPL carthorse.

Whodda thunk it?

Back