Criticism of Colak is over the top

Is this forum a good snapshot of the wider Rangers support?

It feels players are getting less and less time. Colak being one. The Matondo thread has folk writing him off and he has only played 60mins.

Absolute madness
Yes. A very good friend of mine referred to Lundstram as dug shite for the first six months. He now thinks he’s the dug’s bollocks. We are a very fickle bunch.

Incredible option to have for our team, either starting or from the bench. Love how he doesn't require many chances to get his first goal

Another improved performance, his team mates and him are getting on the same wavelength which was an issue at first.

He's exactly what we all hoped Itten could be.

Keep putting the ball in the net big man.
Have you not heard the gospel according to the trumpet though?

He’s been really good though. Okay he’s not hugely involved in any build up, but if you give him a few chances he’ll stick them away.

Have you not heard the gospel according to the trumpet though?

He’s been really good though. Okay he’s not hugely involved in any build up, but if you give him a few chances he’ll stick them away.
I'm more of a trombone man myself. :)

Yep, that's exactly how I'd describe him.

For someone who was brought in fairly cheaply, and is expected to be back up to Morelos, you can't ask for much more than regular goal contributions.

I don't know why some folk keep comparing him to Alfie, he's a completely different type of player!
He's an old fashioned #9 and we've been crying out for a penalty box striker like that for years!
Against the right opposition there's no reason why Morelos and Colak can't be in the same team...both of them either together or individually will score a barrowload for us this season!

Back