Croatian National Team Tweet.

tenor.gif

Not many would have thought he’d make 100 appearances after his first 6 months. He was absolutely slaughtered on here, rarely has a bad game for us now, like the rest of the defence.

Now we know why Gerrard wouldnt play Lee Wallace, he seen something in Borna that a lot of us hadnt at that point

Was hoping it was going to be Borna's mafia dad complaining about Borna being stalked by a Scottish undertaker.
Having an Eastern European gangsters son in the team has definitely helped us. Rumour is him and Morelos have been shipping Columbian coffee in to aid the season. It might seem outrageous but is there any other explanation for “injured” Ryan Kent coming on and scoring that goal? No, I think not.

him staring down the keeper was class. A borna bam up is an absolute joy. He’s went from a lad that looked like the shirt was too big for him to embodying what this team means. One freekick against St Mirren (?) is all it took B-)
I think it was the game against legia warsaw when him and big Niko wanted to take them all on after the game, never looked back after that

Borna has testicles the size of Croatia, his body language wasn't great for either of those kicks but he delivered. Fantastic!

Not many would have thought he’d make 100 appearances after his first 6 months. He was absolutely slaughtered on here, rarely has a bad game for us now, like the rest of the defence.
All changed with that free kick winner against St Mirren, really didn't look good for him until that moment.

Forgot it was his 100th appearance despite commentary last game. Scores important double and winning goal. I know Tav, Borna and Hagi take turns of the free kicks but Tav not being able to take any penalties meant somebody had to step up and good on Borna.
I reckon he should be kept on the penalty’s from now on.

Last edited:
Barisic has went from being a scapegoat to one that seems to avoid criticism in recent weeks

He’s underperformed for a few weeks now

Thought it was a stupid free kick he gave away then his marking was worse

Not that I’m giving a %^*& now though

Great composure with second pen after getting fortunate with first

I think that result will kick us right on to finish the season ASAP

All changed with that free kick winner against St Mirren, really didn't look good for him until that moment.
It is really weird because he looked immense against us. I know sometimes players take time to adjust but I was surprised. He is a big, strong, fast player. You would think with those attributes he would fit quickly into Scottish football. I always backed him when others wanted rid and he has certainly come good and some. A fantastic player.

Back