Croatian National Team Tweet.

The SFA tweet will be along shortly, congratulating the country’s only surviving team in Europe on a significant victory.:oops:

Just a pity but not unexpected that there is no congratulations from our own association to the massive achievement of one of their member clubs in Europe this season. Or have I missed this?

Yes but some on FF know better but. Some posters on here were driving Him to the airport. Some players need more time to adjust.
He said it himself, that the Scottish league is overly aggressive and it takes time to adjust to that.

Any player outside of Scotland and the "wrapped in cottonwool" mentally challenged basturts, is taken aback by the physicality of the opposition.

Borna, is pretty much holding his own now, and I imagine it will put him in good stead for the Euro's. I hope he has an absolute blinder, Kamara too.

Early 70s, Blackpool during the fair fortnight, and the rain is lashing down outside, as usual.

The Scrabble board comes out in the boarding House, and my old man puts down his letters to spell Croat.

Everyone falls about laughing and calls bullshit on the word.

"Someone from Croatia", my old man shouts. Loads of hilarity and calls of shenanigans before the dictionary was called.

The auld yin got the laughs when it was proved, and a lesson was taught about Yugoslavia.

Cool story.

Yes but some on FF know better but. Some posters on here were driving Him to the airport. Some players need more time to adjust.
Players from abroad sometimes need some time to adjust to the Scottish kicking game and it takes time to form a successful partnership with the other players in the team.

W.A.T.P.

Borna , he came when duty called! he held his nerve as a true Ranger in time of adversity, lesser mortals would have crumbled.

Back