Crowd at Scumdee UTD today

If it’s Scabs V Scabs, I want both to go out,but in particular Liewells Glove Puppet with his hand stuck up his erse, Who follows his every word at HamDung.

Thats better than i thought would be considering they were playing Alloa. I think they would be a better addition to the Spl than the likes of Accies whos crowds have nosedived. Nothing against the Accies id like to see them doing well.
As long as we pumped them 5-0 .

I would absolutely love a Dundee v Scumdee Utd playoff and Dundee fuckin sink them ......... AGAIN. :)) :))

Can someone please tell me what the arrangements are for SPFL league matches and Scottish Cup matches in terms of the distribution/allocation of gate receipts ?

I was just thinking, and in respect of away matches at least, could we come to an agreement, as Rangers fans, whereby we didn't exceed 2/3000 away fans in order to restrict their taking the piss and accordingly providing funding for them ! and yes I do appreciate that all Bears fans want to follow the team wherever !

My son refused to believe that's the same club I watched live on TV, when the same age as him, beating Barcelona home and away and reaching a European final, and cheered for them as though it was Rangers winning there. Very, very changed days. Not only would I like to see them stay down but hopefully get relegated to league 1, then league 2, then lose a playoff against the Highland league winners, then go under and tannadump turned into something useful like a gym and leisure complex or something.

My son refused to believe that's the same club I watched live on TV, when the same age as him, beating Barcelona home and away and reaching a European final, and cheered for them as though it was Rangers winning there. Very, very changed days. Not only would I like to see them stay down but hopefully get relegated to league 1, then league 2, then lose a playoff against the Highland league winners, then go under and tannadump turned into something useful like a gym and leisure complex or something.

Exactly the same as me.

I remember genuinely cheering them on back then.

As you said. Changed days indeed. I would truthfully dance for joy if they went out of business forever.

you make a very good point. although just a boy , I'll always remember them beating Barcelona on a great night for our football. now I wish them nothing but misery purely down to their willingness to put the boot Into us in recent times. tick tock.

Back