Crusaders FC sale

rupertdabear

Something very interesting and more than a tad worrying is an article by an investigative writter called Martin Calladine .
The recent vote of the Crus shareholders to sell the club to a company called IRAMA and going by Mr Calladines article on twitter ,if this was my club i'd be really concerned .
IRAMA apparently owned by Parvinder Chopra who owns 2 yachts and very keen on issuing legal threats for daring to ask simple questions as to the ownership,aims or methods of IRAMA .
The bid for the club was pushed on the name of Ian Rush's involvement who didn't respond to questions and going by IRAMA co records has no involvment although they state that he has a 20% stake in their property investments .
IRAMA have apparently bought 3 small English clubs in the past too and 2 of them went down the tubes with the previous owners being blamed for poor management
Weird to say the least .Sorry i can't post links but I'm sure a simple search will bring it up.
Any bear with a keen interest in NI football should have a read,Crus fans in particular .

Back