Cup final against them - current thoughts?

We will beat the stinking Bheasts, I never have and never will give them any credit for anything come on the famous GRIT

I’m strangely confident about this one as it stands. Injuries and the officiating crew might change my mind closer to the time.

My only fear is they have goal scorers all over the pitch and there forwards are scoring freely.. we struggle a tad in that department.. but if we have the right mindset on the day and play to our strengths. We will sneak it . Should be a cracking game tbh. Hopefully VAR DOESN'T ruin which should be a classic final

I’m quietly confident, however it all depends on which Rangers turns up 2 weeks today.
If we as a team cannot get fired up for this match then we would be as well chucking it, right now.

My only fear is the referee. VAR cannot alter the amount of fouls they will get away with and the amount of fouls we will be severely punished for.

Last edited:
We need to start as we did against Hearts and we will simply blow them away. For me the biggest problem is officials as they have not been moaning about Refs and VAR for nothing, it's all been leading up to this match against us.

HIGH TEMPO,and ATTITUDE,wins the game for us i.m.o..
Gonna be the usual w@nkers in the build up to this game playing the VICTIM card trying to influence cheating.

I answered your post with a laughing smiley and that's for the phrase in bold.
Why? They're 9 points ahead of us and we haven't beaten them in 10 months.

I'm sure the bookies odds will reflect that too.

I still think we will win but don't know how anyone can deny they are favourites.

We need to start as we did against Hearts and we will simply blow them away. For me the biggest problem is officials as they have not been moaning about Refs and VAR for nothing, it's all been leading up to this match against us.
That's the game that beale should be focusing on , if we get that performance ..we win the league cup.

Whit ?
Nowhere near it.
60-40 Rangers.

I'd actually say it was 50-50 now both teams are on winning runs and I think Beale has the measure of them, if it wasn't for Jack not clearing his lines we'd have beaten them the lst time out

I think we are back at the stage where Old Firm games are too close to call now

I agree that they are not all they are cracked up to be. It's all about attitude. Under Gio we were beat before we went on the park, we had no belief. I think the players want to play for Beale. I'm a glass half-empty kind of guy so I'm never confident. But I think we might sneak it.
(There.... I've went and said it)

Back