Cup Final hospitality packages

Don't see the problem in those prices myself.

They seem in line with our normal hospitality and well in line with the cost of hospitality at some EPL clubs.

High demand is always going to result in options such as this.

Celtic’s Platinum package is £225 plus VAT which looking at it is same level as Chairman’s Club above (minus the staunch surroundings)

I get sent both deals due to my work

Last edited:
Celtic’s Platinum package is £225 plus VAT which looking at it is same level as Chairman’s Club above (minus the staunch surroundings)

I get stent both deals due to my work

Just checked that out, this is correct, their top package is 70 quid cheaper for the exact same thing as the Chairman’s Club.

Poor show.

Wish the ballot was done by now so a know wither a need to go this route. Knowing my luck it'll be sold out by the time emails are out and won't get one

Where do you book this ? Anyone have a link.
uiDKg3f.png

The bar 72 package seems ridiculously over priced, 200 quid basically for a ticket and travel, oh and 1 drink.

It certainly is mate. Look at the comparison to the package one grade above it.
For an extra 60 quid, (exclusive of VAT) you get a free bar before and after the game, plus a two course sit down meal, it's a no brainer.

I would imagine you would be spending the neck end of that extra £60, using the advertised cash bar facility.

Last edited:
It certainly is mate. Look at the comparison to the package one grade above it.
For an extra 60 quid, (exclusive of VAT) you get a free bar before and after the game, plus a two course sit down meal, it's a no brainer.

I would imagine you would be spending the neck end of that extra £60, using the advertised cash bar facility.
I make it £70 dearer
We did it for the last cup final you had to go to get the bus at just after 1 we were at hampden at 1_45 so not that much time to drink £70

I make it £70 dearer
We did it for the last cup final you had to go to get the bus at just after 1 we were at hampden at 1_45 so not that much time to drink £70

Add to the fact that,I remember Hampden advertising hospitality at last year's semi-final against The Sheep.
The "Corporate Lounge" so to speak, was no more different than walking into a Macdonald's or KFC,in it's layout.

I actually think if I was paying for one of those packages I’d take the cheapest . You still get fingered food buffet before and after game, a programme , gift , ticket and transport . I don’t particularly want a giant 3 course meal and copious booze before a game of football , and I certainly don’t want to wear a collar and tie , ever . Each to their own .

Very expensive to be honest.

Sure I read they had a package at around £130 or something.

Il swing my luck on getting a ticket else where.

Anyone know if Bar29 in town are doing anything?

I actually think if I was paying for one of those packages I’d take the cheapest . You still get fingered food buffet before and after game, a programme , gift , ticket and transport . I don’t particularly want a giant 3 course meal and copious booze before a game of football , and I certainly don’t want to wear a collar and tie , ever . Each to their own .

Bottle of cheap cider before you go and you're anyones.

The Hampden VIP package was £420 and has already sold out.

If any supporter is not sure about getting an ‘ordinary’ ticket the only way of ensuring you are going to get in is buying a hospitality package.

Am sure these will go quickly.

Called and got confirmation that under 18s are permitted, so I've just bought the Bar72 package for me and Raffles junior.
I know its exorbitant but it'll be his first final so felt duty bound

Back