Currently a 13 pager on the Huddleboard about their manager's preparations for game day - not that they are nervous or nothing

Their nerves and fear regarding this season is there for all to see, but all those fears will rightly go if we end up punting Morelos / tav at the last minute.

They're there for the taking, but our Gaffer needs to keep our big players or you may as well give them the league again

ngogeomapireclass1_16232367-2cd5-4745-b9fa-bf1bca18cc30_1024x1024.jpg

Neil Lennon.

Paddy-Crerand-867592.jpg

Map of Ireland.

Last edited:
Lennon was pished the night before they played Hearts at home last season, properly blootered apparently.

Christ, I've never noticed how much he looks like fellow jakeball Pat Crerand until now.

Now I cannot unsee it

I genuinely think Lennon is never out that boozer, I’ve been in it twice in my life and both times he was in it, I know other folk who drink in it fairly regularly and more often than not Lennon is in.

Lennon doesn't look well. The whites on his eyes are red and brown. Think he has more than 1 addiction.

tim that i know told me a couple of weeks ago that lennons out every night boozing and turning up late to training most mornings

Him & Allan Thompson we’re notorious last time. Half cut in the morning, Mjallby had enough of working with them and was vocal about it. He won’t last very long
Thompson was far worse than the tramp. He even got barred from his local in Glasgow. I believe the Japanese told the tramp to get rid of him or Mjallby was going to walk.

Hearts have only won twice at the piggery in the last 10 years. 1 draw. They really have an awful record there. Maybe due something, though!

where is the news though?

piss head in bar is pissed

reminds me of the pena picture on here though when he was guttered in a bar

"the guy's entitled to let his hair doon"

Back