Euro 2020 Czech Rep v Denmark - ITV 17:00

Had a feeling this would be the better game today as I think the 2nd match will be a bit of a dour affair

Schick can't be far away from potentially being the tournament top scorer. I know Ronaldo has got five but he's obviously out now.

He’s level according to Derek Rae.

Just checked, that’s his fifth too so he’s level with Ronaldo as top scorer.

Just been confirmed by Clive Tyldesley over here.

He's still got over 30 minutes to possibly win himself top scorer. Not sure there's anyone who would be able to beat him. Maybe Immobile would be closest.

Schick and Ronaldo are now joint top scorers in the competition both with 5 goals.

But only 1 of Schick's goals was a penalty and 3 of Penaldo's goals were penalties.

Schick and Ronaldo are now joint top scorers in the competition both with 5 goals.

But only 1 of Schick's goals was a penalty and 3 of Penaldo's goals were penalties.
Aye but penalties aren't the tiebreaker for the golden boot :D

No fan of him but 'Penaldo' is shocking patter.

Ronaldo has taken 166 career penalties to Messi 129. Ronaldo has the higher conversion rate.

Thankfully I got to see both players play.

Dolberg had a great season at ajax many years ago - scored a bucket load in their uefa Cup run, then just dropped off the face of the earth. Now playing in France I think? thought he was a good player and that was some move and finish.

That schick looks a player too. Tough finish that and made it look simple.

Danes look clearly the better side, but this game has the feel of one that failure to kill the game off will swing it.

The Euros have shown how we need to strengthen in midfield if we want to compete further in Europe - athleticism in the midfield.

Czechs looking stronger at the moment.

Back