Daddy we won

Excellent mate :)

My wee fella is 9 and nearly greeting when we were still drawing, told him it's fine we'll still win the league he says "I've never seen us win a trophy and I just want to win it as soon as we can"

Going to be absolutely incredible for all the young fans seeing their first of many trophy days soon.

The three words my wee girl text me tonight.I’m nightshift and missing the last 20 minutes.In work look at my phone and that’s the message she sent me.I could have wept.She is so excited to win 55 and knows how much it means to myself.Can’t wait for it.

Brilliant AD.

These comments stay with you forever.

I had tears listening to Sweet Caroline mate, so fire away LOL

It’s not just the youngsters who are now in the early teenage years, there are plenty in the late teens and early twenties who’ve never seen us win a trophy for different reasons.

This league championship, the publicity, the man who managed us to deliver it, is absolutely massive. Probably more so than when we delivered 9.

The three words my wee girl text me tonight.I’m nightshift and missing the last 20 minutes.In work look at my phone and that’s the message she sent me.I could have wept.She is so excited to win 55 and knows how much it means to myself.Can’t wait for it.
I watched the game with my son and my 11 year old grandson who has had a season ticket since he was 6 months old (he attended his first game at Ibrox when he was 2 years old). This will be his first major trophy win as a Gers fan and I think I am as delighted for him as I am for my son (34 years watching Gers) and me after 58 years. Like you, I can’t wait for it either and am getting more and more hyper with each game we play. WATP

Mine are 6 and 3 and are all over this! Still up now jumping about singing songs. The wee man just follows his sister’s lead but I’m not fighting them tonight.

When you know you’re bringing ‘em up right mate :))

Last edited:
Excellent mate :)

My wee fella is 9 and nearly greeting when we were still drawing, told him it's fine we'll still win the league he says "I've never seen us win a trophy and I just want to win it as soon as we can"

Going to be absolutely incredible for all the young fans seeing their first of many trophy days soon.

My wee nephew is 10 next Monday.
Season ticket in the Govan rear for 4 seasons now.
Wee man is going tonto about what is happening just now. :))
Love it for all our kids to see this.

This is my son at Kilmarnock the last time we won the league, he's 16 now and still has the flag, in the last ten years he's hardly missed a game, from Brechin to Berwick, Dumfries to Dingwall and everywhere in between, he has some memories of this game and the Jelavic final but watching his face this season is making it all worthwhile.

There are a whole generation who've never seen this, just like I hadn't from 1980 until Souness came, I remember how I felt watching us being presented with the trophy at Ibrox all those years ago, absolutely gutted that we won't be there when it happens this season.

Back