Daily Mail says TLB to see out the season

Whoever said he is a stain on Scottish society is right. I just want him gone. It's like Trump. He needs banished, never to return. The longer he remains in situ the better I suppose in terms of his humiliation but I worry that some lazarus like return is still possible. I just want him gone

Been thinking. Could Big fat Pig eyed Pete know something that’s going on in the background around null and void? Perhaps not pulling the trigger as he knows the season may not finish? I’m probably overthinking but I’m starting to think there is reason keeping him. Otherwise it makes zero sense as TLB is clearly done.

Been thinking. Could Big fat Pig eyed Pete know something that’s going on in the background around null and void? Perhaps not pulling the trigger as he knows the season may not finish? I’m probably overthinking but I’m starting to think there is reason keeping him. Otherwise it makes zero sense as TLB is clearly done.
Do you realise that N&V is a no goer because
Financial disaster for all clubs, no prize money
Even with Covid in Scotland, football continues as long as 13 players are available. When was a game last postponed ?
By Wednesday, we'll have played 26 games. The league was called on 30 games last season. You don't think we can play 4 games by May ?
He's keeping Lemmon on because everything is gone and they need to come up with a plan for next season.

Do you realise that N&V is a no goer because
Financial disaster for all clubs, no prize money
Even with Covid in Scotland, football continues as long as 13 players are available. When was a game last postponed ?
By Wednesday, we'll have played 26 games. The league was called on 30 games last season. You don't think we can play 4 games by May ?
He's keeping Lemmon on because everything is gone and they need to come up with a plan for next season.
What I think doesn’t really matter, it’s what is going on behind the scenes that does. It makes zero sense keeping him on, unless they have a reason. Look at what happened last year, they are capable of going to extreme lengths to protect their interests.

Yes, you are over thinking.
If they keep Lennon it’s because the other options aren’t feasible. Sacking him and his entourage will be too costly. Finding a long term replacement will be difficult under the current circumstances
They are fucked either way

Yes, you are over thinking.
If they keep Lennon it’s because the other options aren’t feasible. Sacking him and his entourage will be too costly. Finding a long term replacement will be difficult under the current circumstances
They are fucked either way
Yea, that makes sense. I just can’t understand how TLB won’t walk away, he is destroying his legacy (I know it’s tainted)

Oh please, please, please be true that he stays till the end of the season. Don't tell her but this season is way better than sex :)) :)) :))

This is exactly what crossed my mind too

VIDEOCELTS:
Date: 22nd January 2021 at 9:30pm
Written by: Joe McHugh

Celtic are preparing to install John Kennedy and Stephen McManus as Caretaker Managers next week with Neil Lennon stepping down after just short of two years in charge.

A number of suggestions and rumours have cropped up over the last couple of weeks but Video Celts understands that the club is ready to go for an in-house solution to buy the board some breathing space.

An announcement next week will tie in with the loose remit of the managerial review announced in December.

The club had hoped to go along with Lennon until the end of the season but Monday’s media conference and the follow up coverage has forced a change of plan.

The longer he stays:
  • the poorer their players will play
  • the poorer the team's form will be
  • the less likely teams will be willing to pay for their players
  • the less appealing the club becomes to players and managers
  • the more likely he is to make terrible "PR" decisions
This ^^ They will continue to limp throughout this season, playing occasionally well and often playing really bad, they may even beat us at Sharkheid, but, they are done. The season for them is over. As for the Scottish Cup, we need to win the double this year.

If he’s in a 1 year rolling contract then surely they need to pay him a years salary when they boot him out regardless.

Although, they might have given him notice at the start of the season I suppose.
I think they must’ve given him his notice last summer with a view to an overhaul this summer. They’ll definitely have given him it by now you’d think.

VIDEOCELTS:

Celtic are preparing to install John Kennedy and Stephen McManus as Caretaker Managers next week with Neil Lennon stepping down after just short of two years in charge.

A number of suggestions and rumours have cropped up over the last couple of weeks but Video Celts understands that the club is ready to go for an in-house solution to buy the board some breathing space.

An announcement next week will tie in with the loose remit of the managerial review announced in December.

The club had hoped to go along with Lennon until the end of the season but Monday’s media conference and the follow up coverage has forced a change of plan.

Celtic refused to share the conference on their You Tube channel and are concerned that Lennon is now becoming too much of an issue in the media with worries over another outburst.

Kennedy has been part of the Celtic management team since 2014 when he stepped up from the u-20 side to join Ronny Deila and John Collins.

He has remained in the front line under Brendan Rodgers and Lennon and is set to be joined in the dug-out by McManus.

The former Celtic skipper was an Academy coach at Motherwell before switching to Celtic in January 2019. When Rodgers left for Leicester he stepped up to take Damien Duff’s role in the reserve side alongside Tommy McIntyre.

i.e. Steaming or very hungover. :)) B-D

VIDEOCELTS:

Celtic refused to share the conference on their You Tube channel and are concerned that Lennon is now becoming too much of an issue in the media with worries over another outburst.

Kennedy has been part of the Celtic management team since 2014 when he stepped up from the u-20 side to join Ronny Deila and John Collins.

He has remained in the front line under Brendan Rodgers and Lennon and is set to be joined in the dug-out by McManus.

The former Celtic skipper was an Academy coach at Motherwell before switching to Celtic in January 2019. When Rodgers left for Leicester he stepped up to take Damien Duff’s role in the reserve side alongside Tommy McIntyre.

i.e. Steaming or very hungover. :)) B-D
Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Back