Daily Record closes its FootballScotland website

Z3EbK0KK_400x400.jpg

Reactions: VGM
Jobs going both there and in the Record Sports Department with Anthony Haggerty being the first of a few to get the chop.

Not being updated - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk
Started off reasonably well. I thought it was their cover because their DR brand is tarnished that badly. Then they went full sevco clickbait and the rest is history. Daily Record with a different coloured theme. Meanwhile The Athletic...

Being a journalist used to mean breaking news, offering genuine insight, making contacts and putting in the graft to give the reader real stories. Here we have a modern day journalist who hasn’t written a memorable paragraph in his life. His greatest journalistic achievment - meeting some pish stained old footballers who’d turn up at the opening of a luckybag. So long Anthony, thanks for all anodyne Celtic puff pieces and generic drivel You’ll be greatly missed by virtually nobody.

Suspect that BBC Scotland sports department will already have been alerted that Celtic loving Haggerty is available.

A step in the right direction with these closures.
I feel sorry if there’s any Bears involved but for Anty and his ilk I’d say -you’ve brought it on yourselves. As Marie Antoinette once said “Let them eat sh1t”.

mentally challenged rhat will have more time to get some special attention from his priest

The above article gives me the boak.

It really makes you wonder why a newspaper would go down that route of alienating half of its customers surely even they must know that it will only end one way.

It's what the filth do. Get a foot in, hire all their anti-protestant pals, protestants are marginalised or managed out, institution involved is collateral damage and ruined, they then move onto the next.

It's been happening for generations. Like my old Granny used to say, "letting one in is poisoning the well".

Abandoning a "sinking or stinking",ship before this journalist and his ilk,are having the finger pointed!!!!!
Reap what you sow mentally challengeds scum.

Is Football Scotland the one that had Jackie McNamara on saying we couldn't afford to pay for George Edmundson? Then he signed.

They continued to have him write a few more articles. No wonder they folded.

The difference between us and them is that we as Rangers fans respect opinion especially when it is either balanced or accurate, we give the benefit of the doubt until such a time where it is clear there is bias. Then the blue pound will be withdrawn and they are left with those who find offense in every opinion even when it is to their benefit, sad that they backed a group who have no intention of spending any of their money on these publications.

And here was me wondering why the Scottish press won't go after the forty year paedophile ring at the scum park...……..……………………………………………….?

A step in the right direction with these closures.
I feel sorry if there’s any Bears involved but for Anty and his ilk I’d say -you’ve brought it on yourselves. As Marie Antoinette once said “Let them eat sh1t”.
Make a change from talking it and writing it.

Back