Daily Record journos give their predictions

There is an over confidence on there side today. The pessimistic would have you believe there is no point in us turning up today. Get the Battle Fever on and get into them from the off.
There is an over confidence, you’d think they were playing a lower league team in a cup round. While I can’t say I’m entirely confident but it’s not going to be the walk in the park they think!

I’d probably go 1-1 too.

There seems to be this resigned feeling that we always get battered there - like the 4-0 Gio games are the norm.

However that’s not true of course. Most of the games there have been tight in recent years.

Our trouble over the last few years is the tendency to be losing at half time then only start to play in the 2nd half there.

It’s critical we’re not 1-0 down early again. Get to half time at 0-0 and their hordes will start feeling twitchy

I’d probably go 1-1 too.

There seems to be this resigned feeling that we always get battered there - like the 4-0 Gio games are the norm.

However that’s not true of course. Most of the games there have been tight in recent years.

Our trouble over the last few years is the tendency to be losing at half time then only start to play in the 2nd half there.

It’s critical we’re not 1-0 down early again. Get to half time at 0-0 and their hordes will start feeling twitchy
Yep, this has been the problem, we lose stupid early goals in the first half, then start to play the last 30 mins when it's too late.

I'd rather it was 4-0 us at HT and their hordes are throwing themselves off stands

in reality, I just want our players to empty out everything, don't want to lose but I'd rather our players give us everything rather than the usual being scared

Keith Jackson looks like he has been caught with his finger in a cat.

Draw or celtic win, how predictable - please Rangers, give everything you have and just fucking smash these cûnts today and give us all a great weekend.

There is a over confidence on there side today. The pessimistic would have you believe there is no point in us turning up today. Get the Battle Fever on and get into them from the off.
They have become even arrogant than normal. Their keeper taking a penalty, Rogers have some fun patter.

We can win this today, the pessimism from fans is misplaced.

Andy Newport probably hits the nail on the head. We need the win more than them, and we have a lack of firepower.

But also, %^*& him. 3 nil the Gers.

Yep, this has been the problem, we lose stupid early goals in the first half, then start to play the last 30 mins when it's too late.
Even gio games

Kent/lundstram both backs turned when they had free kick gio was screaming at them

Gio set up wrong but after that game he was apolitical that they shut off twice to put us 2 down in so early

Back