Gavin Berry​

PREMIERSHIP: Rangers

SCOTTISH CUP: Rangers

PREM SPORTS CUP: Hearts

EUROPE (2nd, 3rd, 4th):
Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen

RELEGATED: Livingston

Gordon Parks - what a career
Parks began his career with Dundee United, but failed to make a first team appearance. He joined Clyde in 1992, and after impressing in the Reserve team, he was promoted to the first team for the 1993-94 campaign. He scored 10 goals for the first team in his first two seasons. He broke his leg in a Scottish League Cup match at the start of the 1995-95 season. Parks was out injured for over a year, and never really recovered fully from his injury. He made two more appearances, before signing for Dumbarton.

Parks only made eight appearances for Dumbarton, before joining East Stirlingshire. He went on to have a spell with Queen's Park, before dropping out of the senior game to play junior football with Lesmahagow and Dunipace.

In 2004, he returned to former club East Stirlingshire, before rejoining Clyde in 2005,[1] although he never played for the first team.

Gordon fkn Parks. Transparency at its finest. The hatred is oozing out of this clown. Quite a torn set of predictions apart from that which is interesting. No surprise when i read his though.

I'll be honest it's going to be close this year theve had a full year to gel but we've upgraded our depth in my opinion .

Tbh on paper it’s a really hard 1 to predict. They carried a lot of luck last season that is hard to see happening again. The quality of our squad is better than theirs which is why I think we’ll win it but it will not be easy.

Gordon Parks is nothing if not consistent. The absolute moron.
Was just about to post that before I opened the thread I could have told you that Gordon Parks would’ve predicted that we would win nothing. Only surprise is he has us making the top 6.

Parks needs an appointment with a shrink this lady's front bottom really has no brain in that thick head of his even a primary school kid would not predict the outcome of the competition s ahead let's all laugh at PARKS a clown of a journo

Waste of time asking him.
Can’t believe he didn’t go for them winning everything including the CL, EL and ECL.
Yes, all three in the same season.

It's a nonsense really. What's the thought process that makes you decide one team's going to win the cup, but another's going to win the prem sports cup?

Gordon Parks (Gordon Ashley) don’t ever change

You absolute cabbage.
I’m glad it’s not just me who’s worked out who “ Gordon Ashley” is.

Parks used to be known for frequenting spit n sawdust rebid hellholes like Donnellys in Kirkintilloch back in the day. Nobody can be surprised at his “ predictions”.

The idea that Hearts have morphed into some formidable fighting force off the back of signing Lawrence Shankland is very odd. Lost their best CH too. In for a rude awakening I think.

every other one that puts the Yahoos for the title throws us a cup
Parks can't even bring himself to do that
hilarious
Parks still hasn't recovered from Helicopter Sunday never mind 55 or us getting to the EL final. His hatred for us surpasses his love for the bheggars and any opinion he expresses is clouded by this affliction , shouldn't really be taken seriously.

Parks still hasn't recovered from Helicopter Sunday never mind 55 or us getting to the EL final. His hatred for us surpasses his love for the bheggars and any opinion he expresses is clouded by this affliction , shouldn't really be taken seriously.

but the sheer pain should be injected like a smooth recreational drug

Has he ever got a result right?

Every Old Firm it's 25 nil Sellick.

I skipped over these, lot's of smug faces from all the usual pundits Grant, Mutton etc. as well. They can't do anything but hype that Angeball and how it's going to be even more sooper dooper and Europe will be a success.

Me, I'm just quietly confident.

As folk have said on paper it’s actually looking quite close. I just don’t see where there is such confidence in Celtic. Granted from Jan they went on a strong run but I still maintain it Gio came in a month earlier or the season lasted a month longer we were winners.

Back