Daily Record journos predictions for this year

I predict if the share price of Reach Plc (DR sugar daddy) has any more tumbles, then a good few of this lot won’t be around to predict 23/24.

Not that they really matter but the predictions are pretty evenly split which is interesting.

Will be the same as last year. Whoever wins the Old Firm head to head will win the league. Both teams will have a blip v Hearts/Aberdeen and both teams will lose a few points where it is a complete shock,

Blue tinted specs off here…Celtic are decent middle to front against the spfl dross. They play ‘rush football’ at a high tempo and force teams into mistakes. Better teams (in Europe) easily play around it. Teams need to be cuter against them - calm down a wee bit and keep the ball. We need to stop our sloppiness against the dross. If we do that, I think we are ahead of Celtic, by a distance, 1-1.

Gordon Parks is nothing if not consistent. The absolute moron.

I think the only surprise is that he didn’t think the current holders of the Scottish cup and recent Europa League finalists would be good enough to win a trophy this year having spent 8 figures.

Rangers 4 league wins, 6 Scottish Cup wins
Celtic 6 league wins 4 Scottish Cup win.
Everyone predicts Hearts and Aberdeen to be 3rd/4th with 1 voting Dundee Utd.
More or less evenly split, one off St Mirren/St Johnstone or Livi to go down.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Gordon Parks. He doesn’t hide it, does he?
Surprised he didn’t have the rattlers winning everything and Rangers in 3rd place or something!!

Roger Hannah taking John souttar to be POTY is an unusual pick,
Dont know he was really outstanding for Hearts last year, playing with(hopefully) the best side being coached by Gio he should improve. Also having injury issues in the past and being Scottish he will get a bit more support from journos when it comes to picking a winner in the final few weeks.

He was a Rangers man, Roger, a long time ago, hard to believe when you hear him on radio clyde giving it.... Celtic Celtic Celtic..every time hes on.

Gordon Parks is a complete embarrassment.

I bet it took all he had not to have Hearts above us as well.

The Record deserves all it gets whilst it continues to employ a guy who’s output would be more akin to a poster on a Celtic forum.

Gordon Parks is a complete embarrassment.

I bet it took all he had not to have Hearts above us as well.

The Record deserves all it gets whilst it continues to employ a guy who’s output would be more akin to a poster on a Celtic forum.
I will tell what the record/sellik view gets, it gets f uck all of my money

That riddled it has two Orange lodges , an apprentice boys club , a big Rangers supports club that is packed for every game , 2 separate supporters buses and up until recently a flute band

Aye it’s heaving with them …..

Not bad for a town of around 18k people
I sat in the town centre for about an hour yesterday. The Rangers tops easily outnumbered the unwashed 6 to 1.

Here’s my ‘neutral’ tuppence worth:

League - Rangers

Scottish Cup - Celtic

Prem Sports Cup - Rangers

2,3,4 - Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen

Playoff - Hibs (and stay up)

Relegation - St Johnstone

Back