Daniel McFarlane linesman tonight

Not sure if he has ever ran the line against us before don’t remember so I’ll take it this is a reward for the Piggery match, and now we have Collum making his appearance on Saturday who’d have thought it .
Motherwell game at Ibrox in September 2023.

I'd expect the majority of officials support either them or us. I don't think it's a new phenomenon.

Guess Rangers don't seem to be asking, or getting an answer to that question. As the people with the problem keep getting our games.
The answer is always the same. The SFA have a pool of officials. Officials get selected from this pool. No club gets a say on who officiates.

The answer is always the same. The SFA have a pool of officials. Officials get selected from this pool. No club gets a say on who officiates.
There has to be a limit somewhere, a breaking point, when a referee is so utterly constant in their cheating against one club though.

Not sure if he has ever ran the line against us before don’t remember so I’ll take it this is a reward for the Piggery match, and now we have Collum making his appearance on Saturday who’d have thought it .
He has a couple of times.

I'd say Robertson is a bigger threat to us on the field.
How true is this comment mate every time

Alfie sending off at Motherwell
Dessers decision
Last night

I’m sure there are others

As I’ve said many times before the club should be compiling evidence in video format of decisions these ref give against us and for other teams

We should do it for all of them

Don Robertson, David McGeachie, Daniel McFarlane and Alan Mulvanney all part of the on and off pitch refereeing teams tonight.

Insane to think that some fans would patch VAR - we genuinely need it to keep them in line.
I hate being so accurate.

Was he the main stand side linesman. There was an offside in the second half that made zero sense when they showed the replay. Pressure was building massively on Aberdeen and the flag went up.
There was one in 2nd half that got flagged offside and when Sky showed the replay there wasn’t a single one of our players anywhere near offside at either the original shot or the rebound that I think Dessers went for.

Was he the main stand side linesman. There was an offside in the second half that made zero sense when they showed the replay. Pressure was building massively on Aberdeen and the flag went up.
Young Ross was offside but the he was well away from the action.

There was one in 2nd half that got flagged offside and when Sky showed the replay there wasn’t a single one of our players anywhere near offside at either the original shot or the rebound that I think Dessers went for.

I thought when we saw the stand side replay Matondo would come back from an offside position for the initial pass but it wasn’t that. Everyone was onside by yards.

Remember also flagged for a free kick for Aberdeen after a fair coming to gether of players
Nothing wrong with challenge

Remember also flagged for a free kick for Aberdeen after a fair coming to gether of players
Nothing wrong with challenge
No, he was the Sandy Jardine standside assistant.

(McGeachie was the main standside)

He gave a foul against Macausland towards the end for jumping for a header with Devlin

It was bizarre as it looked like he won the header

Back